What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
(Does it count as “today” if it was 16 hours ago?)
I went to PetSmart and brought home a cat castle in my “Meowstang” 😸

1656063306368.jpeg

The trunk opening is an unhelpful shape, but there was room in the back seat.
I just had to roll the window down to get it in.
1656063439351.jpeg

Once it was all the way in I could roll the window back up.

The trunk wasn’t empty, though. I bought some kitten food and a shallow litter box
1656063619285.jpeg

After I took all that stuff home, my next trip was to the Norfolk Animal Care Center (city-run shelter) to pick up a baby kitty.
1656063782695.jpeg

She’s very energetic for someone who just had surgery. She’s enjoying the cat castle, and batting the hanging butterfly toy. 😻
1656064176357.jpeg
Hey dude, in all seriousness....make sure the cat can drink water with that cone on. Cones are stupid, there's other solutions. Cats can go days without food, but not water. Gotta make sure she can easily drink water.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Poor Man's McLaren
After 20 years I decided to finally have my street repaved.
Unbelievably expensive mod but 80,000 friends helped with the cost.

20220622_143602.jpg

Last edited:

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Poor Man's McLaren
Here's an older thread discussing the front fascia "vents" with pics
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2018-front-bumper-corner-honeycombs-removal.120682/page-3

Starting in 2015, the PP GT and PP EB came standard with the open fascia vents found in the parking/fog assembly area. These vents also had a specific matching inner fender liner with the opening for the duct.
The EB vents aren't expensive. But before everyone rushes to order them, make sure you can remove the old ones. I couldn't. And it didn't track the AM video due to heat welds in the way.

Last edited:

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
After 20 years I decided to finally have my street repaved.
Unbelievably expensive mod but 80,00 friends helped with the cost.

20220622_143602.jpg
Damn . . its harder to see those nice number '11' burnouts on new black asphalt 😀

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Gotten the 22S37 recall done last night (the manual gear position sensor). I wonder if it'll help with the rev matching sometimes not working while coming to a stop from say 3-2-N gears.

Threw in a wheel alignment to make sure my new Pilot 4 A/S don't wear too fast.

Lastly, has anyone got a clue what this harness is supposed to be? I was filling my windshield washer fluid and noticed a blue rubber band and then an unplugged harness. There's no male-plug in the vicinity, so maybe it's a dummy part or something?

No dash lights, no issues. It doesn't look like a diagnostic port to me, def not OBD2. The fact it's not capped makes me think it should be plugged into something.

1656093127817.png

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Is the other end of that plug around the battery cable?
if so, it is the battery current sensor.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Poor Man's McLaren
Forgot to remove my spare at the track. 50# handicap to give the other guys a chance...

Wife thought it helped me stay on the track but she couldn't understand the concept of polar moment of inertia.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Is the other end of that plug around the battery cable?
if so, it is the battery current sensor.
You didn't quote my post, but I'm assuming you're replying to mine since you were the very next comment. :)

I am not sure, will check it out more today, I just noticed it last night, it was dark and tough to take a clear picture of it with flash.
I'll definitely look, but wouldn't that throw a light or a code?

From what I could tell, the plug didn't have much play or give, and it's probably good foot from the battery itself, unless the sensor itself is in-line away from the battery also.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Gotten the 22S37 recall done last night (the manual gear position sensor). I wonder if it'll help with the rev matching sometimes not working while coming to a stop from say 3-2-N gears.

Threw in a wheel alignment to make sure my new Pilot 4 A/S don't wear too fast.

Lastly, has anyone got a clue what this harness is supposed to be? I was filling my windshield washer fluid and noticed a blue rubber band and then an unplugged harness. There's no male-plug in the vicinity, so maybe it's a dummy part or something?

No dash lights, no issues. It doesn't look like a diagnostic port to me, def not OBD2. The fact it's not capped makes me think it should be plugged into something.

1656093127817.png
It's an unused current sensor. Ford made a running change on the wiring harness and didn't remove it. Many of us have these.

The rubber band is the assembly line worker not doing his job 100%. They are supposed to remove them from the wire harness prior to installation.

50 - Livernois - 2