Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Thought about doing something very similar. Mostly for washing so im out of the sun. I just worry about the first windy day it gets torn all to pieces.
And also risk of the poles slamming into the side of the car if the wind was strong if those poles aren't tied down well somehow.
Sponsored

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Quick wash and still one my favorite go to spray cleaners.
(Adams H2O Gard & Gloss)
IMG_2555.jpg

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Ordered from an online company. There are a few that make Aluminum GT500 hoods for the GT.
Someone is holding a lot of resentment towards a certain company that shall not be named…

Reactions: MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Someone is holding a lot of resentment towards a certain company that shall not be named…
Yes sir! As a consumer I have the right to expect a certain level of service and a certain quality of product. Especially when the shipping costs were almost as much as half the product..

I understand accidents happen but to ignore me out right and just stop answering my emails? That's a no-no.

Besides I would hate to recommend the product and have a repeat of my own dumpster fire that someone else has to deal with. That would suck.

victory-rc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' , premium ,10 speed, Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
đź’ŻNew security camera with a small solar panel, and holy s*** does that solar panel work, I am impressed.

Sponsored

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
You'd be surprised at how much even a little wind will try to carry those things away....
ya.. i agree. i think a bucket w/10pds of cement on each corner should work?

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
I'd do 20lbs to be safe, and wrap the poles with pool noodles or something similar so that if it did move it won't scratch stuff.
Good idea. Thanks!

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Yes sir! As a consumer I have the right to expect a certain level of service and a certain quality of product. Especially when the shipping costs were almost as much as half the product..

I understand accidents happen but to ignore me out right and just stop answering my emails? That's a no-no.

Besides I would hate to recommend the product and have a repeat of my own dumpster fire that someone else has to deal with. That would suck.
Well how about msging me who not to go with.
EDIT: Nevermind, I found the thread.

Richard

Reactions: MCS

Sponsored

Snakebyte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
And also risk of the poles slamming into the side of the car if the wind was strong if those poles aren't tied down well somehow.
I was thinking the same thing, GT Pony. When I lived in middle TN we got quite a few severe weather storms and have personally seen such damage happen. Earlier this week my son had a passing thunderstorm bend a fairly stout flag pole. (Fabric catches an amazing amount of wind)

FWIW...If you have a place you can sink and concrete anchors well into the ground you'll be better off. Storms I've experienced in TN could have drug smaller buckets of concrete into the car. If you go with concrete in buckets I would suggest 5gal, and have the concrete solidified around the poles to where at least they help keep the posts vertical instead of permitting posts to be leveraged over onto your beautiful car.

BTW...love your white/blue stripe combo, Smokescreens. My favorite.

Snakebyte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible

I too have a bit of resentment about how that company dealt with me, MCS. It was ugly in my case, but your being across the border in Canada, I can only imagine the level of frustration you've dealt with.

Glad you are starting to get some resolution, albeit no thanks to the unnamed company. But don't let that company rob any more of your enjoyment. Enjoy your awesome car.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Took the Friday off on a beautiful 80° day and
D33CAE8F-2900-474C-A1DD-E2FE09399326.jpeg
9476FFBF-BD63-4965-8492-1EC00D483A08.jpeg
detailed the car. One of my favorite things in the world to do.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT

Completely understandable, I would be pissed if I had the same experience

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Ordered the last of the hardware needed for the brake swap. Then took it for a drive tonight; rolled over 28k miles in the process.
Sponsored