Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Where you get the hood?
Ordered from an online company. There are a few that make Aluminum GT500 hoods for the GT.
Sponsored

1emglenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 A10 Roush phase 2
I was in Tomcats. I liked the F4 as well, but nothing compares to an F14. I know, they are dated, but man I used to love to see it launch off the pointy end.

Richard
I loved doing end of runway as they took off over me in full afterburner. FEEL THE ROAR!

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Ordered from an online company. There are a few that make Aluminum GT500 hoods for the GT.
Looks great, it is on my list. Right now planning on wheels next month. Just so hard to decide which style to get.

Richard

• Haha
Reactions: MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Looks great, it is on my list. Right now planning on wheels next month. Just so hard to decide which style to get.
First-world problems right? LOL

Thanks! I'm having PPF put all over the front 1/3 of the ar and Ceramic the rest of it (including wheels). Also have a Cervini C Series upper and lower grille on order and some FORM Smoked Tail Lights cause my blackout has caused me to get pulled with the whole "it's too dark" song and dance.

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
First-world problems right? LOL

Thanks! I'm having PPF put all over the front 1/3 of the ar and Ceramic the rest of it (including wheels). Also have a Cervini C Series upper and lower grille on order and some FORM Smoked Tail Lights cause my blackout has caused me to get pulled with the whole "it's too dark" song and dance.
Looking to do these or a couple others I am debating on. Man, I wish I had a photo with them on the car. Argh.

Richard

HCS02S-6.jpg

BC_Forged_HB09_Forged_Modular_Wheels_1200x.jpg

Sponsored

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2021 California Special Black exterior
Finally cleaned the inner barrels of my Cal/special 5-spoke wheels. What a pain, did it without removing the wheels, but I have a lift which makes the job easier at waste height. Much of the brake dust was hard to wipe off, it was sort of baked on. Worth the time and trouble though, car looks fantastic.😁

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Looking to do these or a couple others I am debating on. Man, I wish I had a photo with them on the car. Argh.

Richard

HCS02S-6.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh nice!!! Interesting choice. If you go with them let me know I'd love to see what the colour looks like on the car!

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I definitely want the red center. I have that part nailed down for sure lol.

Richard

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3

Richard

HCS02S-6.jpg

Nice looking wheel. They make some nice wheels.
Just Google the exact wheel you are looking for along with Mustang and hopefully some images show up!

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I was in Tomcats. I liked the F4 as well, but nothing compares to an F14
I used to drink coffee in the traffic control tower... Not anymore.
I was going broke just from the laundry fees.

When I lived in Japan, I was a quarter mile off-axis and 6 miles due north the Atsugi approach/departure path of an F4 squadron or two. I don't know why but they would fly by my house at maybe 3000AGL as slow as a snail, bursting ear drums of the poor sods who lived in the high-rise apartments. I guess back in the 80's the USN could give a sh*t about noise abatement. There was just no need for it.

my house - https://goo.gl/maps/SdXgbaZTLSuUkDf47
man, the open sewers are STILL there 40 years later...

Last edited:

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

Richard

HCS02S-6.jpg

I really love that top wheel. I tried to make it bigger and can’t tell what is the brand?

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP
Did my second mod today. Ordered a new blacked out pony for the grill and 5.0 badges using my Ford Pass points from the purchase at the dealer. I got them installed this evening. Looks much better, chrome doesn't belong with this paint color IMHO. Getting the Ford Performance Blacked out trunk panel tomorrow, hope to get it installed soon.
IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG
How big of a pain in the butt was it to swap the pony badge? I looked at a how-to video from CJ Pony Parts and they tell you to snap the old badge off... I'm not 100% sure I want to do that :p
Sponsored