What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Got this bad boy installed on Sunday. Big fan of it. Size is great, really like the flat spots on top and bottom, but my hand naturally gravitates to the transition from flat to round on the upper right which is a strange place to hold. I’ve not been out ripping it, but holding it at 9 and 3 when I do should be great.
Downside - there are a couple gaps. The silver trims don’t get flush with the black plastic on the back right now. My assumption is there’s too much leather in the recesses, but that’s something I can tackle later. I just wanted to get it installed. There’s another gap between the right silver trim piece and the perforated leather on the arm. Unsure how or what to do to fix that, probably just gonna have to live with it.
Last thing is I did buy a heated wheel. It doesn’t heat nearly as well as my stock wheel, but it definitely will get warm just not as quick or toasty as stock.
Can post more pics if wanted, just lemme know what angles you’re trying to see.
49FBA039-4EAE-4D9A-BCD1-F4F72FC021E1.jpeg
It certainly does look good 👍👍👍

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
I cured my PMS today....Parked Mustang Syndrome. I haven't driven it in over a week because of all the snow and today was sunny & 50's with most of the snow gone so got a good 100 miles in....and then gave it a well-deserved bath :sunglasses:

IMG_3839.jpg

gtcs20148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
60 Degree weather in VA today…..Good hand wash and wax to clear the road grime! Can’t wait for winter to be gone!

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021
I did this today. Opened the hood with the windshield wipers up. Dummy award goes to me.
:facepalm::lipssealed::crying::angry:

PXL_20220211_221628472.jpg

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Well car is out of the shop and is more than I could have hoped for. Paramount Speed was amazing and the car runs and drives almost just like it did when it was stock with just a little more power. :giggle:

underhood.jpg

dyno graph.jpg
BEAST!!!
Is that a Roush car with a Whipple supercharger? Stage 2 car, I "assume"?

rapidredroush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Roush Rapid Red Mustang GT
I think the top down gives it about 100 more HP.
Lol yeah I
BEAST!!!
Is that a Roush car with a Whipple supercharger? Stage 2 car, I "assume"?
Yes it is a Roush but only a S2 and just decided to go Whipple over the Roush blower. I know the die hard Roush guys will probably be upset but with the results we got I for sure am happy with the choice.

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Velocity Blue
I did this today. Opened the hood with the windshield wipers up. Dummy award goes to me.
:facepalm::lipssealed::crying::angry:

PXL_20220211_221628472.jpg
check the hood as well for scratched paint, I managed to accomplish this as well and corrected the paint immediately. It was only a minor but better than let it corrode away

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021
check the hood as well for scratched paint, I managed to accomplish this as well and corrected the paint immediately. It was only a minor but better than let it corrode away
Yes, already did. Passenger's side had a minor scratch where the hood hit the other wiper. I still can't believe I did that.

GetSum2112

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT - TO, AE, BO, 10 SP & 301A
Rear window tint redone at a local shop. Their first effort showed scrape marks in the film from smoothing it out. Looks much better now.
Got home and did my hood struts.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Yes it is a Roush but only a S2 and just decided to go Whipple over the Roush blower. I know the die hard Roush guys will probably be upset but with the results we got I for sure am happy with the choice.
I'm digging it man. Car puts down some power.

200 - Redline360 - 1