What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 Premium T. Orange - Manual
Sold my stock rims and tires on OfferUp, yay! :like:

Farkel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Premium, manual, PP1, Magneride, 401A, active exhaust, B&O. Kona blue w/ midnight blue leather.
I don’t track it so I asked for factory specs.
According to the information they found the factory specs allow a fairly wide range.
So I did a quick search here and came up with 1 1/4 for the camber and 1/16” (not sure if that’s in or out) for toe. I have steeda camber plates so no caster adjustment.
We didn’t align the rear as I didn’t change anything aside from the shocks.
They suggested a recheck in a few hundred miles to allow for settling so of anyone thinks I should change that please feel free to share your thoughts
Hi, Jim. I also had an old-school shop (no lasers) do my alignment when I got new wheels and tires with only 100 miles on the car. They found that the rear factory settings were not too good, and not equal left and right. After reading a lot of info on the forum, I requested these specs:
Front:
Camber: not adjustable
Toe: 0.0 - -0.05
No more than -.10 total
Both sides as equal as possible
Steer ahead: 0

Rear:
Camber: -1.4 - -1.6
Toe: .10 - .12
Thrust angle: 0
Both sides equal
They found these pictures helpful for the rear camber and toe -
rear_camber.jpg.png

rear_toe.jpg.png

GT_MTL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yves
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Thanks to @mavisky , finish up installing my GT350 gauges in... Metric units 😎
20220105_222338.jpg

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Took 60 days, but got my tag in.

IMG_5408.jpg
those plates are no longer allowed in my area, just read up a large "banned attempt plates" and a lot of them are like "bad EPA or bad mpg" "lolmpg" etc. theres a statement saying these are now not being allowed from ohio due to not wanting bad press from economic/policies. there was 800+ of plates rejected that all basically had "mpg" or "epa" in it. I even saw one, that said "STANGHO" meaning mustang high out put of course, it was also rejected.-- dont get me wrong, not all 800 rejected plates was like this, but I skimmed the list, many of them was rejected that to me, was perfectly fine. but if it had EPA or MPG, no go. "LOL MPG" was banned, I mean come on.

stupid

Lol oh, and a crap ton had "Joe" or "biden" you can guess what else went with them.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
those plates are no longer allowed in my area, just read up a large "banned attempt plates" and a lot of them are like "bad EPA or bad mpg" "lolmpg" etc. theres a statement saying these are now not being allowed from ohio due to not wanting bad press from economic/policies. there was hundreds of plates rejected that all basically had "mpg" or "epa" in it. I even saw one, that said "STANGHO" meaning mustang high out put of course, it was also rejected.

stupid
WOW. That's a joke.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
LOL. I've had a few triggered teslas even before the tag.
When I travel/vacations etc, its for 10-15 hour driving trips and the last thing I need is to be tied down to having to stop every 300 miles to charge my Duracell Batteries, NOPE, Not for this guy. Good Luck

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
in Alaska they charged you a one time fee of like 20 bucks for a persona plate, but in ohio, they charge you every year renewel+ they charge you the custom fee plate yearly as well. so doubles the fee, thats why I dont get a custom plate here. seems kind of a rip off.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Yeah mine is $50/year

5 SPURS - 2