Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
good 6inches and still snowing…todays a truck day 😎
F7F48CDB-F10A-45DC-878C-6F686E7BADC2.jpeg
me too! as much as I like driving in the snow I'm keeping this stang off the road in winter.
did that for too many years and now its time to just look at it sleep until spring....or another dry and sunny day 😀

Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
me too! as much as I like driving in the snow I'm keeping this stang off the road in winter.
did that for too many years and now its time to just look at it sleep until spring....or another dry and sunny day 😀
i'm actually fooling myself....once the 68 is back from the body shop I need to get both in the garage which will be a major pain. It will still be on rotisserie until we get all the suspension parts together so we can roll it around easily. GT may have to live outside under its cover for a while 😢

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
good 6inches and still snowing…todays a truck day 😎
F7F48CDB-F10A-45DC-878C-6F686E7BADC2.jpeg
We got double that out here in the Walpole/Foxboro area.

I'm so glad I have every Friday off this month and a couple of other days. Gotta burn off 52 hours before my anniversary date of January 31st. I can carry over 40 hours so I'll have 4 weeks till next January and whatever I accrue during that time.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
those plates are no longer allowed in my area, just read up a large "banned attempt plates" and a lot of them are like "bad EPA or bad mpg" "lolmpg" etc. theres a statement saying these are now not being allowed from ohio due to not wanting bad press from economic/policies. there was 800+ of plates rejected that all basically had "mpg" or "epa" in it. I even saw one, that said "STANGHO" meaning mustang high out put of course, it was also rejected.-- dont get me wrong, not all 800 rejected plates was like this, but I skimmed the list, many of them was rejected that to me, was perfectly fine. but if it had EPA or MPG, no go. "LOL MPG" was banned, I mean come on.

stupid

Lol oh, and a crap ton had "Joe" or "biden" you can guess what else went with them.
You got that list of banned plates? Would like to see it. Am considering changing my Bullitt plate, but still keeping the Czech heritage in it, yet they didn't allow me to have the full word "Czech" in it.

But! We can get the ugly-a*s new OH plate!
1641574052606.png

in Alaska they charged you a one time fee of like 20 bucks for a persona plate, but in ohio, they charge you every year renewel+ they charge you the custom fee plate yearly as well. so doubles the fee, thats why I dont get a custom plate here. seems kind of a rip off.
Yeah mine is $50/year
Mine's $50/yr extra too, I think it's for them to keep your plate reserved, kept in the system, I dunno. They're milking it for sure tho.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
i'm actually fooling myself....once the 68 is back from the body shop I need to get both in the garage which will be a major pain. It will still be on rotisserie until we get all the suspension parts together so we can roll it around easily. GT may have to live outside under its cover for a while 😢
Just don't let the mice find it! They love a nice covered car with lots of material for making nests. (I know because they tried it with my 2015 GT Premium and my 2011 SHO. Now with the Mach 1 under the cover, each time the weather is dry enough, I take it off and run the car enough to make sure the little beasties don't think it's their new home.)

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Just don't let the mice find it! They love a nice covered car with lots of material for making nests. (I know because they tried it with my 2015 GT Premium and my 2011 SHO. Now with the Mach 1 under the cover, each time the weather is dry enough, I take it off and run the car enough to make sure the little beasties don't think it's their new home.)
mothballs. If they chew on pressure-treated wood they should get some arsenic poisoning as well.

Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We've got a bunch of stuff on order and filtering in. The body shop is slammed right now so I'm sure the 68 is not high on their priority list. I'm not calling them :cwl: The longer I can keep the GT/CS in garage the better. I've never had to cover any of my stangs before so this would be very temporary. As soon as a nice day pops up, its on the road! Thanks for the heads up.

I had a 70 Torino Cobra back in the early 90's and it sat in driveway for a few weeks. I went to start it one day and nothing...not eve a click. Popped the hod and this nasty groundhog was laying on the 429SCJ chewing the wiring harness! He got out so fast I was was stunned. Couldn't believe what I was looking at. Wasn't able to catch him. Cobra was not even covered!