Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

17gt07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
87 Grand Marquis, 02 gt, 07 gt, 17 gt
there was a whole big thread on that a while back.
I had a similar issue where the passenger window would randomly short drop while driving. It seems like a common issue after being jumped. Hopefully this was just a fluke I donā€™t want to pull this damn door panel.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
How many parameters are there that can be tweaked?
quite a few
Do some tune more conservatively?
yes

I've been extremely happy with Unleashed Tuning. The Steeda tune (it's outsourced to a guy, name escapes me ATM) is also well regarded. Neither gentlemen do the 'screwball' tunes - ghost or popcorn.

OGsmakDadE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber blue GT, 1999 Honda Prelude
I spent 6 or 7 hours stripping the interior of the mustang, and cleaning like a madman. My son was sitting in the back seat and projectile vomited everywhere. Iā€™ll spare you guys the pictures.
i may replace the carpet, considering replacing the seatsā€¦

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I spent 6 or 7 hours stripping the interior of the mustang, and cleaning like a madman. My son was sitting in the back seat and projectile vomited everywhere. Iā€™ll spare you guys the pictures.
I am sure with the right tools and skills it could be fixed up without replacing anything.

A long time ago a guy at work bought e39 M5 which I rode in a few times. It was a few months later he finally admitted how he had manged to pick it up - it was cheap as someone had been murdered in it (shot if I recall correctly) and it had been part of a reasonably high profile police investigation. I would have never have known from sitting in it, looking at it, smelling it etc.

Good luck !

WD :like:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I am sure with the right tools and skills it could be fixed up without replacing anything.

A long time ago a guy at work bought e39 M5 which I rode in a few times. It was a few months later he finally admitted how he had manged to pick it up - it was cheap as someone had been murdered in it (shot if I recall correctly) and it had been part of a reasonably high profile police investigation. I would have never have known from sitting in it, looking at it, smelling it etc.
I remember that case! M5 owner shot someone for vomiting in the car.

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
If the rumours were true, it was a drug related incident and it was a head shot ... :puke:

OGsmakDadE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber blue GT, 1999 Honda Prelude

Good luck !

I did a LOT of cleaning and disinfecting last night. I am going to give it another go round today and see what happens.

I remember that case! M5 owner shot someone for vomiting in the car.
I donā€™t think the punishment fits the crime in this case šŸ˜‚

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
If you need base cloth seats (off my previous 2016 GT), let me know.
Sponsored