Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
There seems to be only about 3 or 4 ladies on the board in an active capacity. Kilo's got the pin-up girl+car avatar market sewn up, and everybody and their dog has car pics, you gotta do something different to stand out, right?
Not really trying to stand out. This is me. šŸ˜œ plus, I'm fully grown so I can do and post what I please.
Sponsored

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
I went with a selfie.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I drove the Tail of the Dragon today from North Carolina to Tennessee. Had a blast. Will post pics and hopefully a video when I get back. Had to be in Sport+ because regular sport mode over revved the downhills. Rarely got higher than 4th gear, and the rev matching downshifts were comforting. Could have done it faster was on the edge of my comfort level on a strange road.

If you ever get a chance, do it. It'll be the best 20 minutes you can spend, and I stopped to let a pair of Bimmers pass since I wasn't up to leading a chase.

Do it if you get the opportunity, the real fun is before and after. As I said, will send pics when I get back.

###### ###############
Same trip, had a meet and greet with a forum idol. Will post pics when I get back but he drives a white California Special in Myrtle Beach.

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I drove the Tail of the Dragon today from North Carolina to Tennessee. Had a blast. Will post pics and hopefully a video when I get back. Had to be in Sport+ because regular sport mode over revved the downhills. Rarely got higher than 4th gear, and the rev matching downshifts were comforting. Could have done it faster was on the edge of my comfort level on a strange road.

If you ever get a chance, do it. It'll be the best 20 minutes you can spend, and I stopped to let a pair of Bimmers pass since I wasn't up to leading a chase.

Do it if you get the opportunity, the real fun is before and after. As I said, will send pics when I get back.

###### ###############
Same trip, had a meet and greet with a forum idol. Will post pics when I get back but he drives a white California Special in Myrtle Beach.
I love the Dragon, such a fun road. You also have to do some other other roads in the area, like the Devil's Triangle and Cherohala Skyway. The Skyway was my favorite, personally, because you can absolutely HAUL ASS. Traffic is often lower too.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
how much did @Bikeman315 bribe you to say that?
I can honestly say nada. He and I share career experience, and hit it off like we've known each other for years.
A class act and his spouse is precious. Don't let his grumpiness fool you.
I will also say, his Cali looked and sounded awesome.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
I love the Dragon, such a fun road. You also have to do some other other roads in the area, like the Devil's Triangle and Cherohala Skyway. The Skyway was my favorite, personally, because you can absolutely HAUL ASS. Traffic is often lower too.
LOVE the Skyway. Way more fun than the Dragon.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I got this really crappy camera and was just testing it. I need a better one and set it in a better angle šŸ˜†

EmCel, do you realize you qualify as an above average driver. Another 3 pedal bandit has joined the forum, welcome aboard... :champagne:

Sponsored

4leghorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Got my headers installed paired with my borla atak on my 18 .... never heard a car sound like this sounds amazing couldnā€™t stop smiling šŸ¤£

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Got the oil changed at the dealer (it's still free lol), then did some spring cleaning. Still haven't quite hit 10,000 miles yet. 800 to go.

20210506_161205.jpg

20210506_155545.jpg
Spring cleaning ya say, what's that pizza box still doing under the hood LMAO
Sponsored