Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good ... let us know if you notice a difference. I've got mine at home for installation when I do my oil change next month or so.
Thank you :like: The front brace ā€˜shouldā€™ be on quite soon but the rears could be quite a way off yet, now I have the rails on my order of jobs is :

ā€¢ Front brace.
ā€¢ Diff bushes.
ā€¢ IRS support bushes.
ā€¢ IRS alignment dowels.
ā€¢ H pipe.
ā€¢ Alignment.
ā€¢ Then finally the rear braces.

:like:

I'm confused, why aren't they GL?
I like red suspension bits to add a bit of contrast. These are mostly hidden, with just the rear being visible under the arches / through the wheels / from certain angles / if you know where to look.

There is a chance that at the point I need to paint the rear callipers they may also go red / partly red and we have the red Brembo logoā€™s and the red 5.0 dot etc.
I did think about green, but I donā€™t think I could have matched it well in powder (I canā€™t even photo GL properly lol) and even if I did, I donā€™t think it would have stood out if people were to spot them under the arches - the red kind of screams ā€˜look at me, Iā€™m an extra bitā€™ ... lol

WD :like:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you :like: The front brace ā€˜shouldā€™ be on quite soon but the rears could be quite a way off yet, now I have the rails on my order of jobs is :

ā€¢ Front brace.
ā€¢ Diff bushes.
ā€¢ IRS support bushes.
ā€¢ IRS alignment dowels.
ā€¢ H pipe.
ā€¢ Alignment.
ā€¢ Then finally the rear braces.

:like:

I like red suspension bits to add a bit of contrast. These are mostly hidden, with just the rear being visible under the arches / through the wheels / from certain angles / if you know where to look.

There is a chance that at the point I need to paint the rear callipers they may also go red / partly red and we have the red Brembo logoā€™s and the red 5.0 dot etc.
I did think about green, but I donā€™t think I could have matched it well in powder (I canā€™t even photo GL properly lol) and even if I did, I donā€™t think it would have stood out if people were to spot them under the arches - the red kind of screams ā€˜look at me, Iā€™m an extra bitā€™ ... lol

WD :like:

The rear braces matched the other rear hardware . I thought about paint them also.
IMG_0164.jpeg

IMG_0161.jpeg

bknight21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brayden
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Premium a10
Vehicle Showcase
How is that spoiler holding up? I am looking to order one and wanted to know how the fit and finish is
So far so good, especially for the price. The paint was in much better condition than I was expecting it to be. As long as you take your time on installing it I think you should have no issues, plus itā€™s hard to beat the current price. The thing I like the most about this spoiler is that itā€™s subtle but big enough to make a difference on the overall look of the car.
4D61258D-F6F4-447E-AD70-0539711446FA.jpeg

Sponsored

stangman09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
So far so good, especially for the price. The paint was in much better condition than I was expecting it to be. As long as you take your time on installing it I think you should have no issues, plus itā€™s hard to beat the current price. The thing I like the most about this spoiler is that itā€™s subtle but big enough to make a difference on the overall look of the car.
4D61258D-F6F4-447E-AD70-0539711446FA.jpeg
That is one clean stang you get there but awesome thanks for letting me know. I know on AM they have different color options but for the black spoiler you went with was it "Black: UA" if can't remember no worries. Happy driving!

bknight21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brayden
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Premium a10
Vehicle Showcase
That is one clean stang you get there but awesome thanks for letting me know. I know on AM they have different color options but for the black spoiler you went with was it "Black: UA" if can't remember no worries. Happy driving!
Thanks man, and yes thatā€™s the color I went with. Post pics if you decide to get it.

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Got out to hang w/ my lithium powered EV friend Porsche Taycan and a parking lot happy hour at our local craft brewer. Proposing a nice little car show at the brewery. good beer good stories.

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG

IMG_1330.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

bknight21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brayden
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Premium a10
Vehicle Showcase
Got out to hang w/ my lithium powered EV friend Porsche Taycan and a parking lot happy hour at our local craft brewer. Proposing a nice little car show at the brewery. good beer good stories.

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG

IMG_1330.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG
The heritage edition is my dream car. By far the best color combination for a mustang in my opinion. Looks beautiful.

Sponsored

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks man, and yes thatā€™s the color I went with. Post pics if you decide to get it.
I'm interested in getting a SpeedForm GT350 Style Track Pack Rear Spoiler as well from AM. Since you went with "Black: UA" for the paint color, did it have any metallic flakes in the paint like what you see in "Shadow Black: G1"? Or was the "Black: UA" a gloss black only?

Thank you in advance for your help!

bknight21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brayden
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Premium a10
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested in getting a SpeedForm GT350 Style Track Pack Rear Spoiler as well from AM. Since you went with "Black: UA" for the paint color, did it have any metallic flakes in the paint like what you see in "Shadow Black: G1"? Or was the "Black: UA" a gloss black only?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Itā€™s just a gloss black with no metallic flake.
Sponsored