What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

RobMustang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Automatic
Looks great Rob! (I need to do that with my car, never been done)

I think you, Jim Wolf and I are the only Guard cars in the bay area. At least the only ones that participate in any social media/online.
Thanks! Man, it was an 8+ hour process because when compounding you are supposed to do smaller sections and be careful and slow, The hood had to be done in 6 sections. Yeah, when I go to meets and see Mustangs I don't remember seeing any Guard ones. and more of the Guard ones I see on the streets are eco-boost/V6 and the owners don't look to be car people.

Black Friday I am finally getting some suspension to lower it. Might just put a 20mm spacer on the wheels, I didn't realize how much new wheels and tires would be. Especially when I'm already putting a good amount into a supercharger.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
Rhino ramps are cheap. They clear the stock, non-pp GT front end no problem. I think the pp front splitter would get crunched though. Can always use the 2X4 trick to get on and off if neccesary..
2 × 4 are essential tools now for the Mustang

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Thanks! Man, it was an 8+ hour process because when compounding you are supposed to do smaller sections and be careful and slow, The hood had to be done in 6 sections. Yeah, when I go to meets and see Mustangs I don't remember seeing any Guard ones. and more of the Guard ones I see on the streets are eco-boost/V6 and the owners don't look to be car people.

Black Friday I am finally getting some suspension to lower it. Might just put a 20mm spacer on the wheels, I didn't realize how much new wheels and tires would be. Especially when I'm already putting a good amount into a supercharger.
You for hire? lol

Also, awesome to hear about the blower! What brand/type you going with?

-T

RobMustang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Automatic
You for hire? lol

Also, awesome to hear about the blower! What brand/type you going with?

-T
Pretty sure I am still recovering from polishing my own car lol.

Well, the original plan was a Whipple Stage 2. But I am in-between jobs right now and due to this there is the possibility that I need to use the Mustang to get to work (I live near BART, so that has been my main way of job travel). So I have been thinking if I should get the Procharger Stage 1 HO kit instead as I would imagine with it pushing probably around 100HP less, it would stress the motor less for daily driving conditions.

Sham_POW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Went out to zMax again for day 1 of a two day autocross. Super busy event so I only got 3 runs, but my second run was pretty damn good. Only a second off the pace in the F Street class with my essentially stock GT with pp1, magride, and the A10, and it's only my 3rd event in the car.

I'll have video eventually. My 3rd run was..........rowdy.

cahouston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Detailed it for the first time since buying it. Wash, dry, clay bar, Collinite 845.

PXL_20201114_221208405.jpg

PXL_20201114_221307565.jpg

PXL_20201114_221321149.jpg

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Got it to go for a drive and pick up a new pair of boots. Backed out of the garage, and there's bird sh!t all over it!! It was clean when it went into the garage.

Where's that damn no good cat that doesn't live here that walked all over the back of the car (when the car was in MY garage) when you need it.

Ended up stopping at the poeer wash for a quick rinse off before a proper bath tomorrow.

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline,
Cleaned it up and put away in storage for the long winter in Northern NY. I'll see it again in March, more like April. Sad day.......................

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

50 - Livernois - 1