Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Went and got a new set of Track-ish tires for cheap.

20201101_182816.jpg
Sponsored

W.O.T. Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 401A
Went to the drag strip and ran a 12.2@117 1/4 mile! Really happy with that, considering it's stock on street tires.

Same run - two different viewpoints.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Installed my Steeda jacking rails will make life better next time I need to jack it up
Me too. I have them just haven't got around to install them. Wheres a good to place to place a jack to get it done?
I had no problems installing the BMR jacking rails s without lifting the car.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Rhino ramps are cheap. They clear the stock, non-pp GT front end no problem. I think the pp front splitter would get crunched though. Can always use the 2X4 trick to get on and off if neccesary..
My PP1 with 30k miles of settling clear my Rhinos just fine. But the newer Rhinos are a different design so maybe a different angle. Also, for anyone considering the new ones that fit inside each other to take up less room when not in use, they are reports of collapsing. Obviously the design that lets one fit inside the other is not as sound structurally all else being equal.; can't say what if anything they did to compensate. Just as obvious, collapsing can't be often or they would be sued to oblivion.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
My PP1 with 30k miles of settling clear my Rhinos just fine. But the newer Rhinos are a different design so maybe a different angle. Also, for anyone considering the new ones that fit inside each other to take up less room when not in use, they are reports of collapsing. Obviously the design that lets one fit inside the other is not as sound structurally all else being equal.; can't say what if anything they did to compensate. Just as obvious, collapsing can't be often or they would be sued to oblivion.
mine is the ones that set inside, had em a few years. no issues the handful of times I used them, I didnt use jacks with them, I assume if I heard any weird noises id hurry and dip out.

Sponsored

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
Rhino ramps are cheap. They clear the stock, non-pp GT front end no problem. I think the pp front splitter would get crunched though. Can always use the 2X4 trick to get on and off if neccesary..
So Rhinos won't work w/ the Bullitt unless I do the 2x4 trick?

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
I had no problems installing the BMR jacking rails s without lifting the car.
It could have been done on these as well with about 6" clearance but my old retired ass was not going to lay on the ground. Instead I laid on my nice pro-lift combo ( chair / creeper )

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I also installed mine without jacks, but I wasn't lowered at the time, no Rea difference but it would be a little easier stock height than now being lowered.

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Does any one know if magnaride has the car sitting lower ?
here is front and inner fender
I swear my 2019 with out magnaride was higher
IMG_6750.jpg
IMG_6752.jpg

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
I just measured from top of tire to fender and there is like 1 1/2" gap

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
I know a lot of people don't like the PP1 wheels and change them out but I love them
When my 2019 PP1 was bought back from Ford I had a set of regular GT wheels and tires on it because I was ceramic coating the PP1 set. Ford had the car 7 weeks and I never saw it again and they didn't ask for them back lol. So when I got my 2020 first thing I did was swap them out so I have a spare set with 350 miles on them when these wear out
IMG_6754.jpg
Sponsored