Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

DeadSpool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTT
Installed the new sleeved engine!

37949E65-4BBE-403A-902D-F4A2DB2E08BC.jpeg

1A493467-A816-4E6F-A4B6-827702D1FCCC.jpeg
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Nice pics.
I know mfg decals aren't everyone's thing but I'm kinda starting to like them if they're done right and all the same color like yours is. Were you able to get them all in that color from the mfg's or did you have some made?
Thanks man!

I totally agree, its not for everyone but I had to give a shout to the sponsors. They've really done so much for me and the car.

In regards to the actual graphics, I layed the file(s) out in illustrator and had it all done in the same vinyl color to match the wheels. I operate a design business where I do a lot of auto and branding stuff.

The original plan was to apply the livery design I came up with and compete in time trials but covid happened. We'll see what next season has in store.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
All these young whipper snappers with their fancy ceramics, Graphene and SiO2 waxes and sealants. lots of money for products that do very little. Had to put on my old man white tube soxs with shorts. And bust out one of the best polishes made in the last 40 years. Its still winning best liquid wax awards in 2020. That smy cordless blower im holding if you are wondering LOL use it to dry car.
IMG_20201029_205813149_HDR.jpg

Screenshot_21.jpg

Screenshot_22.jpg
Lol, measured in pints shows how old it really is. Great result though. The only thing I like about modern SiO2 sealants is that they last for damn near ever, especially in the desert like here. 6 months of regular washes and the water is still beading.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Lol, measured in pints shows how old it really is. Great result though. The only thing I like about modern SiO2 sealants is that they last for damn near ever, especially in the desert like here. 6 months of regular washes and the water is still beading.
Forever? This stuff is from the days before California got a hold of everything and it all became eco safe. LOL you should read the back of this can. it states that if used on boats barnacles can not stick to them and if you happen to need to repaint something on your car in order to remove this coating first you need steel wool and mineral spirts. Dont think any modern coating can claim that LOL Its why the front of the can says life time protection LOL. This coating also is layerable and after so many coats becomes chip resistant. I think this is why the company is gone now and this stuff is hard to find because you never needed to buy any more. This new stuff is designed to not last they want you buying more and more. Cant tell you how many bottles of 20 dollar something i have that says its once a year toughest on earth 10 hardness blah blah that a month later.... im re applying. So I went back old school to stuff that works back when a product was sold on its merits and not marketing. God yes I am old LOL

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Roush axle backs and an FRPP X-pipe is what I had on my old Mustang and it was nuts. Your setup must sound mean as Hell. Digging the black paint.
Thanks,
Mean it does Roush site, the car I posted. Demos the sound, but the car has a resonator .

Was on the fence some what, however knowing Roush. Jumped in for the axle backs.

They are truly nice tru the full RPM range. The car is very happy and has found its song.

Bar- B-Q black is the paint tuff stuff.

Sponsored

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
All these young whipper snappers with their fancy ceramics, Graphene and SiO2 waxes and sealants. lots of money for products that do very little. Had to put on my old man white tube soxs with shorts. And bust out one of the best polishes made in the last 40 years. Its still winning best liquid wax awards in 2020. That smy cordless blower im holding if you are wondering LOL use it to dry car.
IMG_20201029_205813149_HDR.jpg

Screenshot_21.jpg

Screenshot_22.jpg
Can you show photos of your tail lights, they look different.

cahouston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Raced it on the new Forgestar skinnies and my old bias ply setup from previous Mustang.

download_20201031_074352.jpg

download_20201031_074355.jpg

Screenshot_20201030-193629.png

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Disabled the bass roll off with forscan on my 9 speaker system, trying it out to see if it’s better. I have replacement speakers for the rear in case the factory blow up. Also did a quick check of the master cylinder line to clutch and it was out, so did the quick add a zip tie fix to it, we’ll see if it keeps it in place.

9A8F4F64-4C18-4C06-A79E-F47BDDAB2909.jpeg
why not replace it with the steeda kit and get rid of that plastic?

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
I don't think you got enough!
you are right would have bought more if he had it. With 3 boys and me shooting how long do you think it would last lol 2 AR's 20 thirty round clips
not long

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
you are right would have bought more if he had it. With 3 boys and me shooting how long do you think it would last lol 2 AR's 20 thirty round clips
not long
figure at least 3 mags per shooter for a outing, about 6 months depending how often you practice.

beetle6986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 04 Cobra, 2008 BMW 335
Forever? This stuff is from the days before California got a hold of everything and it all became eco safe. LOL you should read the back of this can. it states that if used on boats barnacles can not stick to them and if you happen to need to repaint something on your car in order to remove this coating first you need steel wool and mineral spirts. Dont think any modern coating can claim that LOL Its why the front of the can says life time protection LOL. This coating also is layerable and after so many coats becomes chip resistant. I think this is why the company is gone now and this stuff is hard to find because you never needed to buy any more. This new stuff is designed to not last they want you buying more and more. Cant tell you how many bottles of 20 dollar something i have that says its once a year toughest on earth 10 hardness blah blah that a month later.... im re applying. So I went back old school to stuff that works back when a product was sold on its merits and not marketing. God yes I am old LOL
I love liquid glass. I have always used that on my Cobra since it was new. It gives the car an amazingly deep shine and I love the fact that you can keep layering it after it cures. It's protects the pain enough to prevent swirl marks from washing.