Advertisement

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ice445

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Took an 800 mile trip through a few national parks including Zion and the Grand Canyon. These cars are great road trip cars and held all our camping equipment for two with ease. Littered the front of my car with bugs and dust in the process, lol

Advertisement

DonnieO

Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
It'd be nice if there was an accessory one to mount on our stock Bullitts (or other GTs), but that's not the case, unfortunately. As far as the GT350 rear valance, I just can't stand fake tips, so an immediate deal-breaker for me. But even my buddy's $400K+ new Porsche GT2RS has fake tips, so guess that's the new fad. Ha ha.
You can remove the fake tips in the valance. This person removed them

IMG_20190914_134525732_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Virnman

Reaction score
First Name
Chris Virnig
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible
The sun came out & I was able to make a very exciting trip to the grocery store...well at least I got a front row spot....oh & finally took that giant plastic serving tray off the top of the motor.

4C741070-49C4-4410-85F5-521CACA8D15F.jpeg

Keeffa

Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang 2018 gt
Car wash.
Inspected read gt badge to see oh hard it would be to remove it for a cleaner look.
I have removed the GT badge from rear deck. and it leaves holes which I covered with carbon fibre and i put a GT and 5.0 badge on top. It is hard to remove and takes a lot to clean the tape off but worth it. I had planed to repaint the deck but i'm happy with it.

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
I have removed the GT badge from rear deck. and it leaves holes which I covered with carbon fibre and i put a GT and 5.0 badge on top. It is hard to remove and takes a lot to clean the tape off but worth it. I had planed to repaint the deck but i'm happy with it.
Pics?

Advertisement

S550_Newbie

Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Are those the VLAND's? I just ordered a pair of the smoked version 5 mode since the only red thing on my grabber lime car is the tail lights. If so, how do you like them?

UnkTob

Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible Premium
Not "Today" but 2 weekends ago, I lead a cruise for my local Mustang Club up through the hills outside of Boise!
IMG_5050.JPG

Last weekend, took a nice drive to a river for some fall photos.
IMG_5075.JPG
IMG_5060.JPG
IMG_5078.JPG

Arknsawchuck

Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
It'd be nice if there was an accessory one to mount on our stock Bullitts (or other GTs), but that's not the case, unfortunately. As far as the GT350 rear valance, I just can't stand fake tips, so an immediate deal-breaker for me. But even my buddy's $400K+ new Porsche GT2RS has fake tips, so guess that's the new fad. Ha ha.
I'm with ya, fake tips are a giant NO. I'll even take my ugly PP2 active exhaust tips over fake ones like on the 350.

Advertisement

Advertisement

15 - Steeda - 1
Advertisement