Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Thinking of adding the Powered by Ford Badge under the 5.0 Badge. Asking for opinions.

badge (2).jpg
Just my option but I’m not a fan of that badge under the 5.0.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Thinking of adding the Powered by Ford Badge under the 5.0 Badge. Asking for opinions.

badge (2).jpg
Too much chrome... It would work if you put on a black 5.0 badge imo.

But a black 5.0 badge without the powered by ford badge would look best.

were there any doubts that your car was powered by something else other than a Ford engine?

Ghostprime128

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I have a 1 inch spacer between rear seat bracket and shelf. So there’s a 1 inch gap between seats and shelf, it lets all the bass pass, no rattles. It’s same as having seats down.

I like yours a lot!
Do you have a picture of your spacer set up. And where did you mount it at? Im noticing alot of rattle today lol after turning the bass knob up more.

Sponsored

Kenbike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT convertible loaded
Installing GT 350 half axles and new rear bearings. The right bearing is getting loose and whining. Also installing Boral touring exhaust cat back. Have Stainless works long tubes with cats and want to soften the exhaust note. After 5 years my cat backs mufflers have pretty much blown out and it has gotten so loud I need earplugs going 75 mph and faster.

therod785

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thank you very much for your response.
I think this is going to be my winter project, can you give me some more information? I guess the J-Pipes would come with the exhaust, or did you put them in later?, some more detailed pictures would help me a lot, as well as measurements or other details.
If you can help me, we can talk about it by pm so as not to saturate the forum thread.

The Jpipes are part of the solo performance design. Not added later. Theyre welded on.

I ordered from AmericabMuscle. They have all the details. :)

Screenshot_20201002-103633_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Sponsored

Kper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT / 2006 Mustang GT
Installed a set of 19x10s today.
Definitely need to set it down and close that wheel gap. I know you all have been down this road but, the journey has just begun for us.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Installed Vland multi-mode clear Euro tail lights. One of the few mods where my 18 and 22 year old kids went WHOA that's awesome! Pics don't do them justice and the amber sequential hazards / turn signals are so bright I couldn't get a good pic. I never from Day 1 liked the look of the red tail lights with the ruby red paint, looked like a shirt that didn't match your pants. Red tail lights look great with pretty much every other paint color except maybe Twister Lime.

IMG_2975.JPG
IMG_2977.JPG

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Automatic.

Drove the car to work 2 days already. And those Jpipes did help reduce drone significantly. BUT, since this setup is louder than my previous now I have to deal with the volume lmao

Not much louder but definitely noticeable. The Jpipe can be adjusted as well.

My first exhaust was SVE axelback and that had unbearable drone. I think i have hearing loss.

The mbrp muffler delete with TruX reduced the drone significantly. But now the solo performance catback damn near removed it.
Did you ever try the MBRP by itself or did you immediately pair it with the Tru-X?

therod785

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Did you ever try the MBRP by itself or did you immediately pair it with the Tru-X?

Immediately paired it. I had sve axel back with stock resonator. Drone unbearable. So then I got the truX and drone lowered a bit, but still horrible

When I installed the mbrp muffler delete drone was reduced significantly.
Sponsored