Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
Finally replaced the B&O subwoofer with one that performs (and fits in the box). I bought a MB Quart DS1-254 shallow mount sub. I filled the box (loosely) with fiber fill and mounted the sub. For reference purposes, it is much easier to uninstall the sub box, remove the B&O subwoofer, install the new sub. The MB Quart has a much tighter response with a nicer thump. For $57 (Amazon) it was one of the best upgrades I've ever done.
DS1-254.jpg

Last edited:

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Traded in my 2015 Ecoboost & bought a 2020 GT Premium
Unfortunately the deal fell through....I went back this morning and walked out because I believe there was no car to begin with. Dealer said "Upon Availability" and they couldn't deliver. My plan was to order a 2020. The salesman took all my information on the car I wanted to order, comes back and said they found one. REALLY???.I've been looking and so wasn't the other dealer I normally do business with. We reached an agreement and I gave them a deposit. I was there Saturday and here it is Tuesday morning and they still didn't know if the car is available with more excuses. Simple phone call is all it takes. I got my deposit back and left. I'll order a 2021 with the dealer I've been doing my business with for quite some time. In the mean time I'll put the Ecoboost up for sale.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Came out of the office building, into the parking structure, to find access to my driver door so restricted by a close-parker that my body, even in its current emaciated state, couldn't squeeze through the gap. It took half a second to formulate a plan of attack: go in by way of the unimpeded passenger door. Brilliant, eh? Except, no way to force the old body from the passenger side past the console into the driver seat. Uh-oh. Backup plan: put the top down and walk from pass. to dr. side.

It worked, eventually. Must have been quite a spectacle, watching me pry my uncooperative torso from between the seat backs, where it became lodged when I lost my grip because of someone's great idea to use slick-um interior treatment on every accessible surface.

Moral: Be sure your Plan B is something your physique can easily execute, or there might be a need for Plan C.

Sponsored

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Dropped it off to get ceramic coated doing the whole car and wheels they had done a friends car and it turned out amazing

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
It’s the gripper ball from MGW. It’s not flashy, just a nice clean look.
AA6429F5-BD85-4097-8239-C793C320223B.png
A77ACE9D-A77D-459A-A8BF-FAA7C794E37C.jpeg
does this shift ball come in an pull up collar config? I have barton hybrid, so its short but retains stock collar lock out.

ZachS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
does this shift ball come in an pull up collar config? I have barton hybrid, so its short but retains stock collar lock out.
It is push down to shift into reverse, so that’s different. I’m used to it though from my old car.

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Removed the stupid sound tube with the boomba kit, which does work on 18+ cars which is nice. I ended up putting the engine cover back on but I dunno, kinda looks nice without it. I didn't bother suffering with that nut and just pulled it off, nothing broke. I also checked on my air filter, the amount of sand in the airbox under it was pretty shocking, but I do live in the desert I guess. Definitely no dry flow filters for me.
AtVxMpe.jpg

Ceayay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
That is a cool spot. There's an old raceway (now a golf course :puke:) that I keep meaning to take a pilgrimage out to see. The only remaining part of the old track is the main straight and the bridge that goes over it.

Current_3.jpg

Bridgehampton, this spot is the alternative entrance to a $400k/year country club. They argued the chemical spills from the cars were hazardous, but the tons of fertilizer used on the course every year is even worse. Such a shame, but a great photo op

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Test drove a new GT 401A PP1 w/Magne-Ride, A10. Throttle response and exhaust tone were nice.
IMG_1244.jpg

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Black roof wrap and ceramic tint.
Just cracked 400 miles.........

50249095086_0096662682_z.jpg