Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I was daydreaming about driving her this weekend at work today.
I can't wait for the weekend to get here! Love taking her out early Saturday and Sunday mornings. THE BEST!!! :thumbsup: :muscle:
Sponsored

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Put the WT trunk liner in. Fits REAL nice. Next put their headlight/fog light protectors on. Think they will take a little longer! LOL!

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Little more progress..orange is done. Will clear this weekend as I want to give them a few days to dry. In no hurry as all my parts have not arrived anyhow.Thoughts on clearing under or over the BREMBO sticker?
Clear under the decals, that way you can always peel and replace them if they get damaged and don't have to worry about any issues with the clear possibly bubbling.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
I've owned my car for 5 months now, bought a 10-pack of battery push pins one month in. I still have 6 left. :sunglasses:
I found two—count 'em—pushpins by directing a strong leaf-blower stream around the engine compartment. Probably find a few more if I could turn the car upside-down and give it a good shaking.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I found two—count 'em—pushpins by directing a strong leaf-blower stream around the engine compartment. Probably find a few more if I could turn the car upside-down and give it a good shaking.
This is why most successful burglars would not own a Mustang. Too risky one will fall out of the car while leaving the crime scene and narrowing down who the cops focus on. Then those same top tier burglars realized if they dropped those at crime scenes the cops would only roust Mustang owners. Then since all burglaries were apparently committed by Mustang owners, the feds require Ford dealers to submit the names of Mustang buyers like banks must submit names of people transferring over $10k.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Installed a BMC GT350 wing, gloss black - for those not familiar, they have a version specifically designed for convertibles, since the trunk angles/contours differ slightly vs. a coupe (so products for the latter don't sit flush, or are tilted at an odd angle).

More pics in the convertibles area, I'll just leave this big beautiful ass photo here :D

IMG_6012.jpg

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std