Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
P1SC came out and will be shipped to ATI for an upgrade to D1SC. 1050xs going in as well as a new fuel pump and 170* thermostat. Going to fiddle with the wastegate a little too while I have time.

StangSteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT Premium
What was weight savings for the rear seat delete? Can that back part still fold down when needed?

Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
What was weight savings for the rear seat delete? Can that back part still fold down when needed?
My unscientific guess is about 12lbs or so vs the OEM seats. Maybe a tad more without the sound deadening mat I put in.

The upper portion can fold down by unhooking the quicklatches.

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
Got the Viking Crusaders and BMR mounts installed today.

GFhwXuK.jpg

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
As title suggests, this thread will be for 2015 Mustang owners to post pics what they worked on today, show off what they have done to their car recently, etc. Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Mustangs too.

I'll be getting a tint first thing in the morning and perhaps a car wash, will post pictures shortly!

So, what did you do to your 2015 Mustang today?
Installed my Ngauge with the windshield mount and tomorrow will do a initial data download for Lund. I just wrapped the excess wire around the steering column and since I use the steering wheel in kind of a Down position there was room for it without showing. The excess I tie wrapped and found a place to tuck it above the plug. Looks fine without losing an air vent.

Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Final—I hope—chapter in the Hot Prop Rod Trivial Mods Drama:

Five-sixteenths split wire loom corrugated tubing fits the rod perfectly and has enough insulation properties to soften the painful impact of touching the hood prop rod when it is too hot to handle. Heat shrink tubing 14mm size fits over the loom tube and when shrunk secures the insulation's position on the rod The position is important because the bare sections of the rod lie very close to the radiator cover; the insulated, shrunk part can be accommodated in a depression between the end sections. I put a small piece of the corrugated tubing over the bearing part of the J/L section that anchors the rod to the car, eliminating some slop in that area.
PropRodFinal_DSCN6071.jpg

loubear911

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Magnet holder, small gun safe, and fixed the seatbelt mounts. Thank you for ECOSVO and FIVETHOUSAND for the idea and instructions on the seatbelt mounts.
20190723_143716.jpg
20190723_143825.jpg
20190723_155005.jpg
20190723_160231.jpg
Sponsored