Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Dude, you're really not thinking of parting out that beautiful beast are you?!

Well, yah but not just yet. I am looking into procuring a 2020 Cobra or GT500 (whatever they are going to call it) so once I make that happen I will strip her down, part her out and trade her in for the what ever its called.
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Finally! APR drag wing and Bigworm stripes installed to match.

2ajb50g.jpg

311pcma.jpg
Looking sharp my man! This may just be my favorite spoiler I have seen thus far :thumbsup:

Oh, love the stripes as well!

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Looking sharp my man! This may just be my favorite spoiler I have seen thus far :thumbsup:

Oh, love the stripes as well!
Thanks pal. I am still not 100% on the stripes that I added to the spoiler. But until I can get it out of the garage I won't know for sure. Stupid snow!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks pal. I am still not 100% on the stripes that I added to the spoiler. But until I can get it out of the garage I won't know for sure. Stupid snow!
Well my opinion is they are necessary and look mint. I would not change them if it were me. If I wasn't toying with a part out (and didn't have a trunk lid with factory spoiler holes) I would follow your lead and get one of these for myself :first:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Pulled up next to a GT in traffic today... we were trapped by cars so I reevveeddd up my engine over and over. It was juvenile, petty and funny as hell.

Not even trying to pretend to race or anything stupid like that... traffic was moving and I was turning left before he could even respond....

The joke is I have an eccoboost... although the turbo sound did sound cool... ha ha ha....

Sponsored

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Well, yah but not just yet. I am looking into procuring a 2020 Cobra or GT500 (whatever they are going to call it) so once I make that happen I will strip her down, part her out and trade her in for the what ever its called.
Well alrighty then! In that case, more power to you! After seeing your other builds, I could only imagine how nice one of those variations would be in your capable hands. :thumbsup:

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
ordered Diode dynamics switchbacks and tinted side markers for the new stang

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
Your car looks great, however typically strips on the spoiler aren't recommended and detract from the overall look and from the beauty of the spoiler. I expect once you get it out and can have a good look you'll end up removing the strips from the spoiler.

keep up the good work.

Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Finally, some nice enough weather to re-install my tune in the car and test out some recent changes.

The results are:

VT Ram Air Kit + aFe Pro Filter + Airaid MIT + Livernois Tune = a large bucket full of these :D
Those are some great choices, are you feeling a strong improvement across the board.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Finally, some nice enough weather to re-install my tune in the car and test out some recent changes.

The results are:

VT Ram Air Kit + aFe Pro Filter + Airaid MIT + Livernois Tune = a large bucket full of these :D
Did you have the MVT removed from the air raid MIT? Send it off to livernois to have the MVT removed and update your tune to the "severe" tune. It opens up the restriction at the MAF and adds more :D
Sponsored