Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I go through touch less when it's just way too could to stand outside. There is no issue with them. They have lasers that figure everything out before it starts and then it does its thing. It only uses high water pressure. There are no brushes or anything that touches your car. Most car washes will have a sign that specifies if it's a touch less or not.
What I will do sometimes is put the car through a touchless, then use a waterless or rinseless wash to make it shine.

The only issue I have with Touchless washes are that sometimes they don't get all of dirt/salt off.
Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
My car lives in a touchless during winter. And based on his Instagram, so does Wireeater's.
LOL, even my avatar. The only time I wash my car in my driveway is when I do a full detail.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda G trac 2 point brace came in. Installing Saturday

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Today i clean my cold air intake Air Raid brand of my 2015 gt premium, and going to polish and wax the paint Deep Impact Blue. Happy Holidays

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
took delivery of my 2016 GT Premium in Race Red.

Car has a whipple stage 2 supercharger, carbon fiber driveshaft, IRS lockout kit, and Borla S type exhaust.

loving it so far! thing is an absolute BEAST! :headbang:
s-l1600.jpg
s-l16010.jpg
s-l16020.jpg
s-l16030.jpg
3.jpg

Sponsored

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Found an acceptable spot to add my forum handle, 'GTP'. Black on black, so it's subtle. (Zoom in to see the 3D depth of this badge.)
Also finished the kinda cheesy front caliper bling. Eh, also subtle from a distance.
20171220_095700.jpg
20171220_121050.jpg
20171220_121105.jpg

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Steeda G trac 2 point brace came in. Installing Saturday
Curious on your opinion after install ... I took my BMR CB006 off the next day after installation as there's too much impact harshness for me although the trade-off was a more "on-rails" feel on fast turns.

Anyone wanna buy a virtually new CB006? :D

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Curious on your opinion after install ... I took my BMR CB006 off the next day after installation as there's too much impact harshness for me although the trade-off was a more "on-rails" feel on fast turns.

Anyone wanna buy a virtually new CB006? :D
Impact harshness? How so? I have the same brace and experience zero impact harshness :shrug:

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
took delivery of my 2016 GT Premium in Race Red.

Car has a whipple stage 2 supercharger, carbon fiber driveshaft, IRS lockout kit, and Borla S type exhaust.

loving it so far! thing is an absolute BEAST! :headbang:
You went the route I would go if I had to rebuy again. After I purchased my Mustang I made the mistake of browsing the classified section and realized I could have gotten way more for a mildly used car.

I have the Borla S CBE and absolutely love everything about it. It's probably the main reason I love my car so much. The sound is intoxicating from low revs, to high RPM curve busting.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Impact harshness? How so? I have the same brace and experience zero impact harshness :shrug:
Here's what I said to another member at the time:

"It definitely added harshness but only when driving over sharp bumps like you get on roads where they've joined the asphalt and you have a bump line across the lane.

Drove across the 401 today (a drive I've done many times before in the Mustang) and I've never noticed the harshness over those bumps before until today. It was actually quite frustrating to experience as they say "no NVH".

It's a metal brace bolted directly to the lower bolt of the lower control arm which is then bolted to the sub-frame ... now that I look back on it, of course there's going to be harshness from wheel impacts!"

Sponsored

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Here's what I said to another member at the time:

"It definitely added harshness but only when driving over sharp bumps like you get on roads where they've joined the asphalt and you have a bump line across the lane.

Drove across the 401 today (a drive I've done many times before in the Mustang) and I've never noticed the harshness over those bumps before until today. It was actually quite frustrating to experience as they say "no NVH".

It's a metal brace bolted directly to the lower bolt of the lower control arm which is then bolted to the sub-frame ... now that I look back on it, of course there's going to be harshness from wheel impacts!"
I think I recall reading that before I purchased the CB006. Interesting.... I don't doubt what you feel or you would not have taken it off. Do you have many (if any) suspension mods? I'm running RideTech coilovers so my ride is firmer than stock and may be the reason that harshness is not felt by me.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I think I recall reading that before I purchased the CB006. Interesting.... I don't doubt what you feel or you would not have taken it off. Do you have many (if any) suspension mods? I'm running RideTech coilovers so my ride is firmer than stock and may be the reason that harshness is not felt by me.
I actually sent that to another member via PM so it wasn't me you read it from. My mods are in my sig but yeah the coilovers could've made it such that you didn't notice it.

I will say that it does tighten up the car a bit and for those that like to road track their car it's a worthwhile mod.

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
Found an acceptable spot to add my forum handle, 'GTP'. Black on black, so it's subtle. (Zoom in to see the 3D depth of this badge.)
Also finished the kinda cheesy front caliper bling. Eh, also subtle from a distance.
The swedes are invading! :D

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
My car lives in a touchless during winter. And based on his Instagram, so does Wireeater's.
Same here Jeff.
Well,....not my Mustang, but my truck. I hate that it's too cold to hand wash from November to March. The second alternative is a touchless.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase