Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Looks phenomenal man. I've considered stripes myself. Coming to you if I ever do them, LOL. I'll give you a week to sleep on it.
Yeah, I'm kind of annoyed he posted those pics of the stripes and how good it looks. Made me immediately start looking at stripe options for my Magnetic '17 - thanks for nothing. :D
Sponsored

qtrracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP Recaros; 86 GT 'Vert Pro-touring
I've always done both. With the anti-seize, just dab some on a rag and rub on the spacer side - it doesn't need to be on thick.
^^^ x2. I've even put the stuff on the stock studs and any fastener that is not already sealed with loctite. I'm especially diligent where water, heat (as in exhaust) and dissimilar metals are involved.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Is that for storage or prep for new parts?
When I first read that I thought you were referring to storing stuff under the car, lmao. It’s for working on it. BMR super low profile rails. I would like to store it in jack stands but I hear it’s frowned upon.

Sponsored

Dudie7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Dudie7... will u do anything with the centercaps?? I had a guy make me up some vinyl stickers..worked great for my wheels, breaks up the Gray ! Maybe paint the capipers??? Nice look!!
Honestly, I think I'm gonna order the brake covers from CJPP or one of the other sites.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Now that I have the Mustang in the garage, put a quick polish and 1 layer of Ultima on top...........excuse the crappy phone pic
detail1.JPG

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
The mustang looks great, however the bare calipers look better than the caliper covers. Just not my thing, but to each his own.
Sponsored

Last edited: