Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Second vid from my trip, the drive from Bremerton to Anaheim over two days (thankfully condensed at 60x speed)

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]Cg8xw93nnYo[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
This is from last Thursday, driving up to (and back from) Hurricane Ridge on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington.

I laughed so damn hard watching that. :lol::lol:

Solid work. No stupid music ruining the video, and with it speeded up that way, it doesn't get boring.

Where was that filmed? It looks like a great drive.

tza888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ruby Red GT
I love the look of those Opt7 lights! I heard another forum user mention that he had problems getting them to work on his 2015. Did they give you any trouble? How hard was the install?
Mine is a 2016 so no trouble at all. The install was really easy. Hardest part was taking off the rim to get inside the fender well. It could technically be done from under the car but I felt removing the rim was faster. Its just a bunch of 7mm bolts and a few clips to take it out and put back in

Mr. Dad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT w/PP Magnetic 6 spd; 2005 F150 FX4
Installed my Beith Performance Parts steering wheel (all leather, black stitching) today. Goes well with my Raceseng shift knob, GT350 start button, and red trimmed floor mats! And it feels great while driving.

37019362732_a5e253af7e_h.jpg

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
It is in homage to the Sunoco-Penske livery, but to most folk it was too obscure a reference. It garnered plenty of compliments, but I became increasingly uncomfortable with all the attention it grabbed. The Ruby Red is very classy, I gotta say; more muted and more lustrous, like the Deep Impact blue.
Looks great! I have a 2016 DIB and I am thinking of getting contrasting colored hood vents. I was thinking a gold/bronze to match the wheels I am getting. Did you order Ford OEM hood vents painted in the OEM color or did you take your vents somewhere to be painted?

Sponsored

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Looks great! I have a 2016 DIB and I am thinking of getting contrasting colored hood vents. I was thinking a gold/bronze to match the wheels I am getting. Did you order Ford OEM hood vents painted in the OEM color or did you take your vents somewhere to be painted?
Thanks for the compliment!
These are factory-painted parts from New Take-Off. The swap takes less than 30 minutes for both sides. Get a pop-rivet removal tool and search youtube for Mustang heat-extractor removal.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Installed my Beith Performance Parts steering wheel (all leather, black stitching) today. Goes well with my Raceseng shift knob, GT350 start button, and red trimmed floor mats! And it feels great while driving.

37019362732_a5e253af7e_h.jpg
NICE! how much does that wheel cost? Also, what Floor Mats are those? I happen to like red :)

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the compliment!
These are factory-painted parts from New Take-Off. The swap takes less than 30 minutes for both sides. Get a pop-rivet removal tool and search youtube for Mustang heat-extractor removal.
THanks!

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Added Steeda Jacking Rails.

Sponsored

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10

JKL1031

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Premium
Actually, the other day I did another round of Auto-X. Didn't do very well as I got the decibel meter warning and
was told to bring it down. Limit was 95 and I was doing 101DB so I had to lift on the front section.

I did go home with one of the loudest car awards :lol:
What?? what kind of stuff is that??

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
What?? what kind of stuff is that??
Autocross? Think of it like cone racing for time.

If you look up SCCA they'll probably have something for you in your region. Hooked on driving might have something for you too.

have fun out there! :thumbsup:

Mr. Dad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT w/PP Magnetic 6 spd; 2005 F150 FX4
NICE! how much does that wheel cost? Also, what Floor Mats are those? I happen to like red :)
The floor mats are Lloyd's custom with red binding. As for the wheel, probably best to contact Beith Performance for a quote, or look at their website for an idea. It's certainly not the cheapest steering wheel option out there, but the quality is first rate.

JKL1031

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Premium
Autocross? Think of it like cone racing for time.

If you look up SCCA they'll probably have something for you in your region. Hooked on driving might have something for you too.

have fun out there! :thumbsup:
I've done an autox, but we don't use no dB meter!!
Sponsored