Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Entire trunk will be used, I don't think I've ever had trunk space in any car before :lol:
Maybe a trailer towed behind? You could keep to trunk then.:D

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
New grill installed
Nice job! I have the that same mesh and another that looks a little more like a true honeycomb. I'm just trying to decide which I like best. I will be installing the dual Velossa Tech ducts as well.

I really like the ABS you installed also. Did you glue it to the back of the mesh? Also, what thickness ABS did you use?

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Got the GT 350 Valance installed. Trying to decide if I want to attack the brace and Exhaust myself, no lift available.
BeeBop, you did a great job! Nice and clean there is no reason you can't do the brace and exhaust. I did my Cat Back exhaust on my 2015 on jack stands in a barn by myself. Just get it up as high as you can and take your time.

Sponsored

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Nice job! I have the that same mesh and another that looks a little more like a true honeycomb. I'm just trying to decide which I like best. I will be installing the dual Velossa Tech ducts as well.

I really like the ABS you installed also. Did you glue it to the back of the mesh? Also, what thickness ABS did you use?
I drilled holes around the edge and used zip ties to secure it. I thought about using a line of Automotive Goop but this way if I ever need to I can just cut the ties and replace either the mesh or the insert. Used 0.118" ABS off Amazon.

kiszl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Tripple Yellow 2015 GT
Normally not a huge difference although when the sun hits I do notice its a little less blinding. Sorry for the late response!

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Went to a Benefit Car show for a 2yr old boy that has a tumor on his chest. At this time they say its too risky to do anything not sure how much was raised but $20 entry fee and 93+ cars seem like a good turnout for a small town.
SAM_0534 6g.jpg

1blkpny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT premium
Went to a Benefit Car show for a 2yr old boy that has a tumor on his chest. At this time they say its too risky to do anything not sure how much was raised but $20 entry fee and 93+ cars seem like a good turnout for a small town.
Beautiful car you have there and great help for the young kid. Great job to you all. :headbang:

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Just got home from my Anaheim-Seattle trip. Averaged 27.5mpg including travel in and around Seattle.

Took a drive up to the Olympic Mountains to Hurricane Ridge on Thursday. This was the first day after I arrived that it was remotely clear enough to see the mountains. That's pretty much all smoke from the wildfires in Eastern Washington and Oregon.

IMG_3608.jpg

HurricaneRidge-029 copy.jpg

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
That's awesome. Props to you all! :thumbsup:

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Just got home from my Anaheim-Seattle trip. Averaged 27.5mpg including travel in and around Seattle.

Took a drive up to the Olympic Mountains to Hurricane Ridge on Thursday. This was the first day after I arrived that it was remotely clear enough to see the mountains. That's pretty much all smoke from the wildfires in Eastern Washington and Oregon.

IMG_3608.jpg

HurricaneRidge-029 copy.jpg
I love the Guard color. I wish they didn't discontinue it after 2016 :(

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Played with wires all day today. My car must have 1000ft of wire in it at this point. Lol

Ran the following wires...

4Ch RCAs
Speaker wires for front tweeter, mids, woofers
Helix DSP Bass Knob (ran through center console)
Power wire to meth injection system controller
Power wire to meth injection pump
Remote wire
Relay wire
Meth tank low level sensor wire
Meth system stainless braided line

None of it connected yet, but just running them took a good part of the day :lol:

My bad, I missed the sketch for the woofers on the outside. That should still sound good, I'm sure you took into account the rolloff on the curve. I kind of miss mess'n with stereo's. I had two cars in the pro class back in the Iasca days. Show'n my age. LOL
Yeah I didn't get to those yet. I wanted to get the router attachment instead of jigsawing them but probably going to end up going that route.

Maybe a trailer towed behind? You could keep to trunk then.:D
Might as well, already adding a ton of weight. :lol:
Sponsored