Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt (Oxford White)

17again

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Grabber Blue
If I get another mustang it'll have to be grabber blue
I know what you mean. I went to test drive my grabber blue, saw it in person and had to have it. That color isn't for everybody, but man does it stand out.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
If I get another mustang it'll have to be grabber blue
X2, Grabber Blue is growing on me, especially with those white stripes. [MENTION=25173]Kennocha[/MENTION], great looking car.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Thanks ... wish I could access that end easier to see what effect removing the foam would have ... louder I'm sure but not sure if it'd be a nice louder.
A 1/4" thick piece of foam will NOT change the loudness at all. (Well, maybe +1dB @8kHz.) I would leave it in there - it is probably just to keep out dust.

(Acoustic engineer here...)

Sponsored

Mr.Zergling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium Vert w/ PP
Sound Tube delete I did last night took care of a lot of my drone problem, there was some weird resonance going on between intake and exhaust. Also installed a Viofo A119S dashcam

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Drove it to work and as soon as I can get out of here Mrs. Jones and I are headed to North Carolina to see the 1965 Mustang my brother bought from eBay that was delivered to his house today. It should be a fun little road trip for us.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I hope his eBay experience is a good one !! I have seen it go both ways. I had really good luck with a Triumph motorcycle I bought years ago. Post some pics and enjoy your drive !

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
After what I have been going through with mine lately this will be my last choice in another car.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Bought and installed new wheezy bits yesterday. American Muscle was clutch, I ordered on Wednesday and even with free standard shipping it was on my doorstep Thursday (helps to live within a few hours of their Las Vegas drop-shipper).

installation was much faster than I expected. It was literally 30 minutes from the time I pulled into the garage*, walked to the front patio, grab and open the box, download and print instructions, collect tools, remove the stock box, spend 5 minutes looking for pliers large enough to pinch open the hose clamp, install the new intake and wash my hands.

It's interesting to note that although American Muscle was the only retailer willing to ship to California (after clicking on a confirmation that the intake would not be used on a vehicle licensed for street use); if you go to Roush's website, the intake is listed as being "50-state" CARB compliant, complete with an EO number. And yes, the part numbers do match up (421827).

wheezy.jpeg

* I commute in a different car. I would not recommend doing this on a hot engine.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Didn't drive it because the forecast was rain... It has been sunny as hell all day. And yes, this actually pisses me off.