Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I put a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+on the car......
Have you had a chance to push those Michelins around a bit? I used to be in the tire business and always considered Michelin the greatest, and the AS3+ to me is the perfect balance of comfort, handling and stick. For an all season tire it sure beats the stock Goodyears on all levels!
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Had a set of ARH LT headers with high flow cats installed to go with my ARH catbacks with H pipe. Tune by Palm Beach Dyno tomorrow...Thanks @jayman33
Let us know how it turns out and post a video..sound clip of the exhaust. HP added with tune, etc Do you have a CAI ??

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
"installed" another high horsepower decal to the engine bay. the pony and oval from Anchor Room. looks cool and easy to install.

[/url]Untitled by a ham23, on Flickr[/IMG]

qtrracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP Recaros; 86 GT 'Vert Pro-touring
Put some MPSS on and then took it to the track last weekend. Way more stick than expected but cold has to be in the 30/29 range on my gauge (sensors say 32/31); they get heat pretty fast and sensors say 38/37 after 20 minutes on the Point's Shenandoah circuit.

On the street they perform well, even in downpours (caution is assumed). A bit of thump and hollow tire sound on big joints. But the Perilli's did this too.

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Put some MPSS on and then took it to the track last weekend. Way more stick than expected but cold has to be in the 30/29 range on my gauge (sensors say 32/31); they get heat pretty fast and sensors say 38/37 after 20 minutes on the Point's Shenandoah circuit.

On the street they perform well, even in downpours (caution is assumed). A bit of thump and hollow tire sound on big joints. But the Perilli's did this too.
FYI, for the GT350 Ford recommends 28 PSI cold for track days (it also comes with MPSS). Seems like you were in the right ballpark and could maybe try a touch colder.

-T

Sponsored

VinsanityGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic
How do you like the sound?
It sounds amazing, I'm very happy with it. Pairing it with the ARH catback was definitely the way to go.

VinsanityGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic
Let us know how it turns out and post a video..sound clip of the exhaust. HP added with tune, etc Do you have a CAI ??
I'll get a decent mic and record it as the one on my phone is...well, not good.

Installed the tune this morning, did the crank relearn, and it runs great. I'll have to throw it on a dyno to give you some real numbers sooner than not for HP. I have a Roush CAI with the MAF insert removed (so it's 105mm if I'm not mistaken).

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
All the leather wrap and stitching came out really nice looks Factory good job!!

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Looks fantastic!

Sponsored

qtrracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP Recaros; 86 GT 'Vert Pro-touring
FYI, for the GT350 Ford recommends 28 PSI cold for track days (it also comes with MPSS). Seems like you were in the right ballpark and could maybe try a touch colder.
Yeah, I read that. But I couldn't rely on my gauge or the sensors. I erred on the more air side. Need to get a reliable gauge and tire heat probe.

Rev_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
All the leather wrap and stitching came out really nice looks Factory good job!!
Thank you. Couldn't really stand the hard and cheap looking plastics on doors, central console and glove box door.

I ordered the base model, because for MY2016, here in Europe, the premium pack that had better leather on seats and soft touch on upper part of doors.

It wouldn't do anything for the lower part of doors, glove box and central console, though.

It really does wonders for the car interior, it does look a way more expensive car that it was.

Rev_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Nice :thumbsup: I think a custom shift knob would really make it your own!
Maybe, but I do really like the feeling of the OEM shift knob.

I was tempted a couple of times to get the GT350 one, but I think it's just too big.