Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Swapped my resonated X-pipe for the Corsa double helix X-pipe. Now it's the Xtreme catback :D :D. Absolutely love it.
Sponsored

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Swapped my resonated X-pipe for the Corsa double helix X-pipe. Now it's the Xtreme catback :D :D. Absolutely love it.
I bet :) So I've had my setup in the box which arrived maybe what, 3 weeks ago? You have since done a swap - lol. I am not very good at this mod squad deal am I?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I bet :) So I've had my setup in the box which arrived maybe what, 3 weeks ago? You have since done a swap - lol. I am not very good at this mod squad deal am I?
Git yer butt in gear sir!

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
How is it in terms of general driving volume? Only loud when you accelerate hard?

I had the Sport catback on mine for 12 months, never heard the Xtreme CB in person, and always wondered how loud it is for a daily driver?

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
How is it in terms of general driving volume? Only loud when you accelerate hard?

I had the Sport catback on mine for 12 months, never heard the Xtreme CB in person, and always wondered how loud it is for a daily driver?
Well, it's loud, very loud when you accelerate hard. No getting around that. Is it uncomfortably loud? No. If you short shift it's really not bad at all. As you know, the sound doesn't fill the cabin like many exhausts, it's very distinctly from behind you. I DD my car and I don't think I will have any issue with this. My coworker has it also, and I had him drive like a normal person one day both windows up and windows down, so I could hear what it would be like. Interior volume is about where the Borla S-type is, maybe just a smidge louder, so it's probably not far off from the AWE interior noise levels of your car (windows up).

The Xtreme sound is definitely something to be heard in person. No video does it justice, just like most of the exhausts.

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
what's the specs on your wheels & tires
Velgen Classic5, 20x9, 20x10.5. Tires are Nitto Invos, 275/35 and 315/35.

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
Finally installed the vinyl flags I bought nearly 8 months ago... crappy pic, I know...
20170616_215530.jpg

And that pic shows me how bad I need to detail/paint correct/ceramic coat the car. :frusty:

Sponsored

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB