Sponsored

What did you do to your Mach 1 today

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
1st the front driver side hub and a few weeks later the "Tire Pressure Monitor Fault" came up? Back at the dealer today. Need it for Oregon Raceway next week!

Tire Sensor Fault 6June23.jpg
Sorry to hear you’re having issues!
What were the signs of the front hub going bad? I have a noise up front at slower speeds but think it may be the ps4s tires as I don’t remember hearing it with my all-seasons on
Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sierra, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
600A, 6-speed, non-HP and Recaro's... that is the perfect base for a track car build. Everything you need and nothing extra that you'd change out anyways.
I’ve never tracked a car before. But I plan on looking into now with the Mach 1. I don’t want to do anything to serious with it. Really like how “basic” it is. I’ll be happy just take it on the curvy backroads.

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
corsa extremes coming off today and stock exhaust with steeda H pipe going on! can't wait to pick it up this afternoon

corsa extremes are available for cheap FYI (northern VA)

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
One month since installing the Livernois flex tune and so far so good. Have filled up with flex from a local Sheetz station I think 3 times and the tuner is reading E77, pretty happy with that. Didn't figure out before and after mileage but it's definitely worse, range on a full tank is around 210 miles. But at over $1/gallon cheaper for flex it's probably a wash.

The only thing that I don't like is being limited on where you can get fuel, you have to research which stations sell it, then plan to be near one when you're at around 1/4 tank. There are 3 stations between home and work and I stopped at one (a Speedway) on the way to work and the flex pump was down so I had to get to work and then coast home on fumes to make it to the Sheetz.

Performance wise, I'd describe it as being more responsive and a little better acceleration. Not a shove in the back like if it had a blower, but harder to drive it in Normal mode without feeling like you have to hold it back, like it's a big dog on a leash trying to pull you to chase a squirrel LOL. It makes Track mode SOOOOO much better for that same reason; the pedal response is still less than Normal but with the extra pep it's now bearable and I use Track much more often now. Forget Sport+ unless you are going hard, can't drive relaxed in that mode although why would you want to.

So as with any mod, was it worth the $620? All I can say for sure is that I have no desire to put it back to stock and return the tuner. Constantly looking for reasons to drive it (and usually end up ticked off at being held up by speed limit huggers)! :like:

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Sorry to hear you’re having issues!
What were the signs of the front hub going bad? I have a noise up front at slower speeds but think it may be the ps4s tires as I don’t remember hearing it with my all-seasons on
There were no sounds or signs. I was on the track in Track Mode and suddenly it just switched to Normal mode and showed all the assists deactivated - flashing on my dash. No warning whatsoever. Sounded great driving 5 hours to the track and even driving back home in normal mode, no sounds. Just the warnings and no option to change drive modes and all assists disabled.

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
There were no sounds or signs. I was on the track in Track Mode and suddenly it just switched to Normal mode and showed all the assists deactivated - flashing on my dash. No warning whatsoever. Sounded great driving 5 hours to the track and even driving back home in normal mode, no sounds. Just the warnings and no option to change drive modes and all assists disabled.
Very weird

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Got it back from the local performance shop. First oil change, OP Mustang SS brake lines and pins installed. Brake fluid changed to Endless RF-650. Steeda jacking rails installed, track alignment set, and Vorshlag rear tow hook installed.

Few more things to do before I’m ready, but hopefully one to two track days before the season is over.
B1E69F5D-247F-4D10-AE44-7DA5EFDEFC1C.jpeg

ABDD5357-337E-4FF9-BF38-1BC714CA6285.jpeg

A2A4346A-ADAF-4813-88FB-9A5D6EE8F280.jpeg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Just had this review come in for the Mach 1 :)

https://www.steeda.com/2015-2017-mustang-springs

New Product Review at Steeda
Product Name: Steeda S550 Mustang MagneRide Dual Rate Ultimate Handling Lowering Springs (2015-2023)
Headline: Dual rate springs on handling package mach1
Name: Derrick
Review: I've tried every spring from pretty much every company on one Mustang or another through the years. I went with the dual rates this time around because I wanted a mild drop that didn't sacrifice the capabilities of the car and potentially improve them. The car handles even better than before. It's flatter in hard corners but somehow manages to rife better than stock under normal driving conditions. I measure the car before and after installation and the drop comes in right .5 on all corners from factory HP spec. I recommend these springs to everyone who asks now.
Rating: 5​

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Just had this review come in for the Mach 1 :)

https://www.steeda.com/2015-2017-mustang-springs

New Product Review at Steeda
Product Name:
Steeda S550 Mustang MagneRide Dual Rate Ultimate Handling Lowering Springs (2015-2023)
Headline: Dual rate springs on handling package mach1
Name: Derrick
Review: I've tried every spring from pretty much every company on one Mustang or another through the years. I went with the dual rates this time around because I wanted a mild drop that didn't sacrifice the capabilities of the car and potentially improve them. The car handles even better than before. It's flatter in hard corners but somehow manages to rife better than stock under normal driving conditions. I measure the car before and after installation and the drop comes in right .5 on all corners from factory HP spec. I recommend these springs to everyone who asks now.
Rating: 5​
I, too, just installed these two, maybe 3 days ago. I feel the exact same way as the person who wrote that great review! .5 drop exactly, excellent ride quality during normal driving, no more harsh than factory for sure, have not felt they are above yet, but I have not driven easy at all the past couple days. Great choice of spring from someone who doesn’t want a massive drop and also don’t want to be bouncing at all.

IMG_7311.jpeg

Sponsored

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Turned out they just recalibrated the sensors. So working for now.

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Tested launch control yesterday. Not sure what the best launch RPM is but I did 3300 since I'm smaller PS4S tires for the street. When I go to the track on the SC2's I wonder what the best launch RPM will be? I suppose that could change depending on track condition, weather, etc. Not that I will do much drag racing but one track I go to also does some grudge racing on their front straight. I think it's less than an 1/8 mile.

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 N0426, 22 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr, 92 Yota 4x
Vehicle Showcase
Chin Track Days Mid Ohio
I finally got the Kooks 1 7/8 headers installed! Sounds crazy with the corsa double H and gt500 borla atak. Will upload some audio clips if anyone wants to hear, but I have it in quiet start now haha
I love my 1 7/8" Kooks / Steeda X-Pipe / Stock active. This only thing that made it sound better was a Wengerd E-85 tune pushing the redline up to 7900... I regularly shift around 7500ish. The front straight sounds the best because of the sound reflection off the outer pit wall.
Sponsored