Sponsored

What did you do to your Mach 1 today

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have any photos or opinions on bronze wheels on a grabber yellow mustang? I can’t find any examples online
Not a million miles away :

1700333783535.jpeg

WD :like:
Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Triple on a pre facelift, but not a million miles away to give you a rough idea :like:

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
Did my first oil change yesterday. Got her up on jack stands with the help of Jacking rails and 2 jacks. Took my time appreciating the undercarriage and trying to identify all the parts.
IMG_1135.jpeg
IMG_1135.jpeg
I also looked for the source of a knocking sound but had no success. Everything was tight and no labels were flapping about. I'm suspecting the suitcase as the cause of the sound as I can replicate it by hitting it. Thanks to this forum, I crank primed the oil filter before actually starting the engine. I noticed that the car appreciated the new oil (Penzoil Ultra Platinum) as it idled much smoother.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Does anyone have any photos or opinions on bronze wheels on a grabber yellow mustang? I can’t find any examples online
A guy with purple got that, he also got a GT500 hood, a while back. Perhaps a search in the forum.

Sponsored

MarquanTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marquan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
A guy with purple got that, he also got a GT500 hood, a while back. Perhaps a search in the forum.
You mean mischievous purple? I did search the forum but I’m looking for grabber yellow examples. Mischievous purple and grabber yellow aren’t similar lol. I’ve only seen MP and EG with bronze wheels so far

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Always surprised how much more attention this Mach 1 gets than my Grabber Lime PP2 got.

Came out from the Hibachi place tonight, it's dark, the FJG is kind of hard to make out.

Middle age couple standing nearby, having an after dinner smoke I assume. Complimented us on the car, made some small talk.

The lady asked me what I do for a living, lmao...sooo forward...

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
The lady asked me what I do for a living, lmao...sooo forward...
You should have given the same answer as I did on that other thread on here - onlyfans … :crackup:

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I knew I heard and felt something a few days ago. Thankful for Discount Tire's certificate warranty. Looks like I'm getting a new tire in a few days.

There's always something...

20231120_233303-COLLAGE.jpg
Darn sucks.

I got a screw on the center of my thread on my rear driver side tire. Its not loosing air but I got to get that fixed.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Parked as far as I could at home depot. To my pleasant surprise another Mach 1 brother parked next to me :like: I was about to get pissed until I saw it was a M1 lol

IMG_0299.jpeg
Sponsored