What did you do to your Mach 1 today

MarquanTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marquan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Nice color! I tried to buy the same on the M1 I test drove. Looks better in the flesh and sunlight. The silly dealer wanted +5K more and the MSRP was less than the Race Red(sitting on the showroom floor flanked by 2 C8s), cloth vs leather Recaros. All the sales dweeb could offer was "it must not have been here as long as the Race Red" Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! I fell in love with the red!
Funnily enough, this is a base with cloth recaros, non hp I found for MSRP on Memorial Day last year. At the time, the GT I was looking at was marked up higher
Sponsored

MarquanTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marquan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
You think with the 305/35/19 you wouldn’t need the ride height kit?
305/35/19 is 27.4” tall and 305/30/20 is 27.2” tall so the 19 would actually be taller than the 20, albeit not by much

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Funnily enough, this is a base with cloth recaros, non hp I found for MSRP on Memorial Day last year. At the time, the GT I was looking at was marked up higher
Got mine April 2022. Was a year old, 2021, -5% below MSRP. Just an OK deal in my mind.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I did Katzkin. I thought the process was great really. I ordered online with their "Design your own" feature. There are so many color and pattern options to choose from. it took about 3 weeks from the time I ordered, to the installation date. I opted for the Tuscany upgraded leather. In order to get the 3 year warranty, I had to have a Katzkin authorized installer do them.

After talking to the installer, they recommended against doing the door panels. They said they never really turn out right, and are a pain to do. Katzkin gave me back $200 as the original price included the door panel inserts. Completely happy with the results

IMG_6904 (1).jpg

IMG_6905.jpg
That looks awesome, my first time seeing that color combination for the interior! Is the outside of the car the same color theme?

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
That looks awesome, my first time seeing that color combination for the interior! Is the outside of the car the same color theme?
Thanks. The Katzkin "design your own" option has a lot of awesome choices, just gotta get creative.
The outside is kinda that theme, although I painted the calipers in Ford "Gotta have it Green" before I did the seats, but have since considered doing them again in a neon yellow to match the seat backs

MACH1 2.jpg

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
Just to prove there is always one more place to put a Mach 1 emblem, my order from 5 Spurs arrived this week. Amazing set of aluminum wheel center caps. Can't wait to get them on the wheels!
5 Spurs Center Caps.JPG
Very curious of this. Tempted to buy some plain black ones

Sponsored

23GreenGremlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
Very curious of this. Tempted to buy some plain black ones
They are a bit pricy, but I expected plastic and got aluminum with an o-ring so no complaint. The order went smooth, but I had a little problem later getting into the web site to check my status. An email to the proprietor was answered quickly and after a stop in customs (they come from across the pond) they finally showed up at my door. The finish and logo look fantastic. Even the box looks like a jewelry case. Very happy and would buy from 5 Spurs again.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Just to prove there is always one more place to put a Mach 1 emblem, my order from 5 Spurs arrived this week. Amazing set of aluminum wheel center caps. Can't wait to get them on the wheels!
5 Spurs Center Caps.JPG
I didn’t get anything like that because I plan on changing out the wheels but I got these that you might wanna consider to go along with your caps.
IMG_1952.png

Mach1dna

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zoli
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1
They are a bit pricy, but I expected plastic and got aluminum with an o-ring so no complaint. The order went smooth, but I had a little problem later getting into the web site to check my status. An email to the proprietor was answered quickly and after a stop in customs (they come from across the pond) they finally showed up at my door. The finish and logo look fantastic. Even the box looks like a jewelry case. Very happy and would buy from 5 Spurs again.
Wow...$520? That is pricey!

MarquanTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marquan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Does anyone have any photos or opinions on bronze wheels on a grabber yellow mustang? I can’t find any examples online

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have any photos or opinions on bronze wheels on a grabber yellow mustang? I can’t find any examples online
never seen that combo
Sponsored