What did you do to your Mach 1 today

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
I must have messed up and did this all wrong then because I bought my truck first, then my 2 Mustangs. Oh well, guess I’ll have to keep them now 😂
Lol... the things I do to keep my wife happy.

The 21 GT convertible in Antimatter Blue (gorgeous car!!) was my wife's car. After awhile she got tired of being hit on by old men whenever she drove the car with the top down and refused to drive it anymore. Didn't help that her license plate was "HVG FUN" :cwl: So, last summer she insisted we sell it.

The seats in the 2018 F-150 were starting to hurt both our backs so I talked her into test driving an Explorer ST. She drove it, said no. However, she sat in the F-150 Limited and loved the seats.

So, over the weekend, I basically got rid of a Mustang and a truck, for a truck... wow, that sounds so much worse after I read it back to myself. 😳 But happy wife, happy life. And I was told when the truck is paid off in 3 yrs, I can get another Mustang. 😁

Edit: Just got told "Or maybe sooner" 😁😁😎
Sponsored

benvolio18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 (Race Red, 600A)
The red interior looks great! The show stopper red recaros would be the next best thing.
Thank you! Since it’s my daily driver, I‘ve opted to keep the normal seats, but I’d love to get a set of Recaros at some point if I get the stones to take my car to the track.

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022
Received my oil sample report back after the second oil change. Everything looks good. I do mostly of short trips. Drive into work is only 5.5 miles.

Attachments

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you! Since it’s my daily driver, I‘ve opted to keep the normal seats, but I’d love to get a set of Recaros at some point if I get the stones to take my car to the track.
I take the Mach to the track 1-2 times a year and even though it would probably be nice to have Recaro's for those 2 times, it's not even close to worth being uncomfortable and losing heat/cooling the rest of the time.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I take the Mach to the track 1-2 times a year and even though it would probably be nice to have Recaro's for those 2 times, it's not even close to worth being uncomfortable and losing heat/cooling the rest of the time.
Not to mention power/memory/lumbar,the worst $1700 option ever. Unless you track. Same issue on the Dank Horse. I thought I read somewhere that one manufacturer offered power Recaro's.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
Not to mention power/memory/lumbar,the worst $1700 option ever. Same issues on the Dark Horse. Unless you track. I thought I read somewhere that one manufacturer offered power Recaro's.
I wrestled with the wild idea that I paid more for less but like many reviewers of the recaro it's all over the place.
I find them quite comfortable
I got rear seat delete so chair doesn't move and if it does it's like 8 inches

I do miss heated from time to time )=

MarquanTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marquan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
This is currently how the car sits with dual rates and the Steeda front ride height kit to get the .5” back in front and how it was before. No more rubbing on hard bumps with 20 x 11 305-30-20 square. You can see where the rubbing occurred on the tire but it’s alleviated now without downsizing the wheel/tire or losing the springs. This is a 27” tall tire which also means I’d be able to run a 305/35/19 or similar height wheel setup. Only downside is we broke the ride height sensor so that will be replaced shortly.

IMG_0660.jpeg

IMG_0661.jpeg

IMG_0662.jpeg

IMG_0660.jpeg

IMG_0664.png

Top Fuel Friday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
'22 Dark Matter Gray Metalic Mach 1
Forced Induction Friday! Just got the Mach back from Lee at Blankenship Tuning in Louisville. He did a phenomenal job on my Whipple stage 2 install, super happy with the quality of work and the power 🙂. I’ve wanted a Whippled car since my ‘03 cobra and it never worked out, super pumped to finally arrive.

657hp @ 523 ft/lbs at the wheel on pump gas on the Whipple tune.

Big props to Terry at @beefcake Racing for talking the various kits over with me and helping me order the one that suited my wants best.

IMG_7559.jpeg

IMG_7561.jpeg

IMG_7558.jpeg

IMG_5909.jpeg

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
This is currently how the car sits with dual rates and the Steeda front ride height kit to get the .5” back in front and how it was before. No more rubbing on hard bumps with 20 x 11 305-30-20 square. You can see where the rubbing occurred on the tire but it’s alleviated now without downsizing the wheel/tire or losing the springs. This is a 27” tall tire which also means I’d be able to run a 305/35/19 or similar height wheel setup. Only downside is we broke the ride height sensor so that will be replaced shortly.

IMG_0660.jpeg

IMG_0661.jpeg

IMG_0662.jpeg

IMG_0660.jpeg

IMG_0664.png
Beautiful car Marquan. This was my second choice in color if I couldn't find EG.

It just pops so well with the black.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Forced Induction Friday! Just got the Mach back from Lee at Blankenship Tuning in Louisville. He did a phenomenal job on my Whipple stage 2 install, super happy with the quality of work and the power 🙂. I’ve wanted a Whippled car since my ‘03 cobra and it never worked out, super pumped to finally arrive.

657hp @ 523 ft/lbs at the wheel on pump gas on the Whipple tune.

Big props to Terry at @beefcake Racing for talking the various kits over with me and helping me order the one that suited my wants best.

IMG_7559.jpeg

IMG_7561.jpeg

IMG_7558.jpeg

IMG_5909.jpeg
Adrian, what are you doing about tires with your new setup?

Sponsored

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1

IMG_0660.jpeg

IMG_0661.jpeg

IMG_0662.jpeg

IMG_0660.jpeg

IMG_0664.png
Nice color! I tried to buy the same on the M1 I test drove. Looks better in the flesh and sunlight. The silly dealer wanted +5K more and the MSRP was less than the Race Red(sitting on the showroom floor flanked by 2 C8s), cloth vs leather Recaros. All the sales dweeb could offer was "it must not have been here as long as the Race Red" Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! I fell in love with the red!

Top Fuel Friday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
'22 Dark Matter Gray Metalic Mach 1
Adrian, what are you doing about tires with your new setup?
Lots of burnouts most likely, for now the pilots 4S still have a ton of tread (they are new) so I'll use them until it's time to replace. and figured out something then probably.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Lots of burnouts most likely, for now the pilots 4S still have a ton of tread (they are new) so I'll use them until it's time to replace. and figured out something then probably.
Stock size?

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1

IMG_0660.jpeg

IMG_0661.jpeg

IMG_0662.jpeg

IMG_0660.jpeg

IMG_0664.png
You think with the 305/35/19 you wouldn’t need the ride height kit?

MarquanTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marquan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Beautiful car Marquan. This was my second choice in color if I couldn't find EG.

It just pops so well with the black.
Thanks! For me it was grabber yellow or eruption green. Eruption green is such a great color.
Sponsored