What did you do to your Mach 1 today

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
My buddy made me a custom double H pipe and helped me install it , then we went to a car meet at a brewery with a few friends it was a good day.

IMG_2975.jpeg

IMG_4395.jpeg

IMG_4396.jpeg
Welcome to the awesome resonator delete club. Enjoy them cold starts.
Sponsored

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
New windshield. Glad its OEM. I just realized the OEM’s had 70 pct tint.

I must‘ve taken 30 photos before letting them take it to the shop just to make sure they dont damage anything. I guess part of being a Mach 1 owner. Minor scratches in the door panel but nothing to cry about.

Boyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Boyd
Vehicle(s)
17 F5 Cobra, 93 Fox race car, 21 Mach 1, 23 F150
Installed the Ford Performance rear seat delete today. No pics, too dark in the shop to get pics of black carpet.

Mach1dna

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zoli
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1

I must‘ve taken 30 photos before letting them take it to the shop just to make sure they dont damage anything. I guess part of being a Mach 1 owner. Minor scratches in the door panel but nothing to cry about.
Mine is going in on Tuesday for a new windshield. Hopefully nothing gets damaged.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Added the Air Design hood vents. I know they are not for everyone but since my car also has the rear window slats it is a nice balance front to rear.

Air Design Hood Vents Before.JPG

Air Design Hood Vents After.JPG
I love these vents, I have it on mine too. Plus your paint looks mint :like:

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I just love this car. To me it's the perfect Mustang.

Some folks crank about it being too heavy and not quicker. A lot of it becomes the question of "how fast do you want to go". In the early 1990's the Mitsubishi 3000GT was one of the hottest cars out there and it was 5.1 0-60 if I remember correctly. At this point when you're talking 5 seconds and under, you are fighting the laws of physics, so don't get all wrapped up in 0-60 times. And if you really want more acceleration, there are plenty of blower and turbo options.

Now it's about the experience. Does it look awesome? (Did I just go out and look at it in the garage for a while? Yes.) Does it sound great? Do people stare? This is the machine.

We are a small niche group of aficionado's gang. Love your Mach's, respect the S650's knowing that your machine is equally capable, and F the parts-bin haters.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)

Some folks crank about it being too heavy and not quicker. A lot of it becomes the question of "how fast do you want to go". In the early 1990's the Mitsubishi 3000GT was one of the hottest cars out there and it was 5.1 0-60 if I remember correctly. At this point when you're talking 5 seconds and under, you are fighting the laws of physics, so don't get all wrapped up in 0-60 times. And if you really want more acceleration, there are plenty of blower and turbo options.

Now it's about the experience. Does it look awesome? (Did I just go out and look at it in the garage for a while? Yes.) Does it sound great? Do people stare? This is the machine.

We are a small niche group of aficionado's gang. Love your Mach's, respect the S650's knowing that your machine is equally capable, and F the parts-bin haters.
I agree 100%. Seeing and hearing so many Mach 1's at the Track attack was probably one of the best experiences. Perfect Mustang indeed.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
plus I do worry about discoloration from PPF in the long run
The 10 year warranty covers that. No regrets from me after 7k miles, it's still perfect.
In my case it's not a daily car and sits under cover and away from the sun's UV light as well, hopefully it will repay me with longevity.

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1

I’m also noticing that people tend to move out of the way and open up lanes ahead. The sound and the look probably intimidates some drivers. I try to stay respectful.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Local C&C today with @Topless92. While there a beautiful 67 GT-500, 428 LeMans 4 speed showed up, the owner was really nice and enjoyed the hobby. Great day all the way around.
IMG_3417.jpeg
IMG_3419.jpeg
IMG_3416.jpeg

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1

Went to a car show today. 1969 Mach 1. Boy did that car look small and the engine looked big. These cars do get a lot of looks for sure.

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate
Went to a car show today. 1969 Mach 1. Boy did that car look small and the engine looked big. These cars do get a lot of looks for sure.
69-70 is gorgeous. 71 -74 .... It's a huge monster. Bigger even for todays standards.
20231001_094146.jpg
20231001_094225.jpg
20231001_094134.jpg

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Originally I wanted to get the 1969 Mach 1 pony logo which sits next to the quarter window, but the price was ridiculous... and I'm not convinced it would work.

url.jpg
I have a brand new set that I didn’t use if you want them. Also, the guy who makes the mach1 plaques and steering wheel cover also makes a version of the emblem that isn’t nearly as bulky and IMO looks much better.
Sponsored