What did you do to your Mach 1 today

TEAsGrabber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang Mach1
Boring really...... Played stop light to stop light yesterday with a Hellcat....and a SS. Windows down and I could hear the SC whine of the Hellcat. Stayed fender to fender with both. The no-lift shift really came in handy! We all had shit eatin grins after and thumbs up!
The MACh1 really pulls hard from 6200 up to redline!
Popped the hood an hour after I got home to check the oil. I'm 1500 miles on fresh oil and the level hasn't moved! Knock on wood!
Sponsored

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Out at Laguna with HOD today….we’re in a fog delay. 🤦‍♂️

But some very cool Mustangs here, awesome Focus RS, and some dude with a Ferrari. (Oh and the typical Porsche overload.)

IMG_8653.jpeg

IMG_8652.jpeg

IMG_8651.jpeg

IMG_8654.jpeg

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Installed the Steeda IRS subframe support brace to go along with the 2pt G-trac brace I installed a few days ago. Will be trying out this set-up on Monday at ORP (Oregon Raceway Park). Installation was relatively easy.

IMG_6710.jpg

IMG_6711.jpg

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1

But some very cool Mustangs here, awesome Focus RS, and some dude with a Ferrari. (Oh and the typical Porsche overload.)

IMG_8653.jpeg

IMG_8652.jpeg

IMG_8651.jpeg

IMG_8654.jpeg
Kudos to the guy in the black wing caddy! How’s it run?

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Kudos to the guy in the black wing caddy! How’s it run?
Cadi is in a different group so didn’t see him run. I had a little dance through the gravel in turn 5 when I got a little cocky. Car seems good. Run 2 in about half hour.

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Installing these bad boys on all 4 corners this weekend.. 20 lbs rolling weight savings in front and 8 in rear.
IMG_3731.jpg

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Oil change, SYNC update, Alignment checked due to new tires, and Ford Performance hood struts installed. Got my car home because the dealer does pickup and deliver, checked my oil life and it was still at 59% so I reset it to 100%. I asked them to update my SYNC and they said they did it; checked the build number and nothing was done so I used my usb after I downloaded it took five minutes. My wifi kept saying no updates.

Last edited:

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Updated my map with a usb, it took 39 minutes. It will be in three phases, do not turn off the car like it hints you should. Just let it cycle by itself, when it is finally done it will say installation complete. Just fyi if someone is having issues with it or has not done it. Right now there will be no file to send to ford to show you have updated if you used a usb so you just have to connect to wifi and search for any downloads and cycle once and it is supposed to work per ford.

Last edited:

Top Fuel Friday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
'22 Dark Matter Gray Metalic Mach 1
Updated my map with a usb, it took 39 minutes. It will be in three phases, do not turn off the car like it hints you should. Just let it cycle by itself, when it is finally done it will say installation complete. Just fyi if someone is having issues with it or has not done it. Right now there will be no file to send to ford to show you have updated if you used a usb so you just have to connect to wifi and search for any downloads and cycle once and it is supposed to work per ford.
Mine too FOREVER (I did the map update too, from version 20 to 34, my street is on the new one :) ). It did leave me a file to upload but the website said it couldn't read it and would require a manual review (the next day it showed everything was up to date)

Has anyone figured out how to add USBC to the car and not lose the front USB port?

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT conv, 2021 Mach 1 w/HP
Today was the first time I have had a chance to enjoy my car in a few weeks.

My Dad lost his 6 month battle with cancer on Labor Day. This makes a person really think about how short life is, I spent every waking moment with him until he passed. For that I am grateful.

He always loved my car, and enjoyed riding along telling me stories of the sixties. Today, I went for a cruise thinking about our time together and enjoying track mode rumbles and popping.

This is the first time ever, that I did not push the posted speed limit. It was just a calm drive with my “Guardian Angel”.

I miss you Pops….
Very sorry for your loss. Glad that you are able to enjoy the ride with your Angel. Be blessed.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Installing these bad boys on all 4 corners this weekend.. 20 lbs rolling weight savings in front and 8 in rear.
IMG_3731.jpg
Curious if there was a noticeable difference in driving?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

A few weeks ago we were in NorCal for a relative's wedding. First time west of the Mississippi. Spent 9 days driving up the coast from SLO to San Fran, and spent 2 days in Monterey. Almost to the hotel my wife says "looks like a car thing... Laguna Seca?" DAMN! What I wouldn't have given to have an afternoon with the Mach that day instead of the rental car!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Curious if there was a noticeable difference in driving?
Installing tomorrow, so I will let you know.
I think it will take 2 beers, 2 whiskeys and 3-4 hrs .. lol
Sponsored