Sponsored

What did you do to your Mach 1 today

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
She got 20% ceramic tint and the roof wrapped black.

123_1.jpeg

123_1.jpeg

123_1.jpeg
That looks amazing! Has anyone on here done this with Eruption Green? These pictures are making me consider doing the same now 😂.

EDIT: I'm also considering putting Bronze wheels on mine... I like the basic 5 spoke style but the HP style wheels in bronze also speak to me lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have the urge to put bronze wheels

That looks amazing! Has anyone on here done this with Eruption Green? These pictures are making me consider doing the same now 😂.
Bronze wheels and EG are a great combo!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

Yes, @traxiii has them on is EG Mach.

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022

I plan to get a set with all season tires for colder weather.

Sponsored

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Yes, @traxiii has them on is EG Mach.
I think M6G glitched on me so the full thought of Bronze wheels didn't come out in my post lol.

I would like to do bronze wheels similar to what he did (I like the HP style wheels a lot) and maybe wrap the roof black... I'm also trying to be budget-conscious though, my fiancee will kill me if i drop a ton more money on car stuff... 😂

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I think M6G glitched on me so the full thought of Bronze wheels didn't come out in my post lol.

I would like to do bronze wheels similar to what he did (I like the HP style wheels a lot) and maybe wrap the roof black... I'm also trying to be budget-conscious though, my fiancee will kill me if i drop a ton more money on car stuff... 😂
I think SVE offers a budget minded wheel variety in bronze. I totally understand about women and car parts... :cwl:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I think SVE offers a budget minded wheel variety in bronze. I totally understand about women and car parts... :cwl:
FYI, The SVE Bronze is more like sand color. I ended up powder coating my SVE wheels a true gloss Bronze. Somewhere I did a write up with pictures of the SVE Bronze before and after having them powder coated a real Bronze. They called it Gloss Triple Bronze where I got it done. Doubled the price of the wheels, but now it looks right. see sig. pic below

Sponsored

Johnnystang2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang 1968 mustang
Sure there are four 7mm I think. you have to remove some retainer plug/clips like two from each side to get your hand under the insulation. The hood insulation is made out of fiberglass, and they actually cut out where the hood vents are even though they’re not functional I guess just in case if you get ones that are so that part is exposed to fiberglass and it’s pretty nasty It was in my hands for three days, so wear gloves pretty simple insulation. You gotta be careful when pushing from the other side because on my last GT I had one that popped up, Could scrape your hood.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Message me your info and anyone else that wants a set. I only have the Anthracite and sticker dimensions are 1.5” x 5.75”. If I get a handful of requests I’ll make some
If they could be Red or White, I am down.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
My 1 yr took 5 hours. Suppose to get clay treatment ect. First application took much longer, had to leave overnight. Ceramic needs to cure. They have ceramic for inside too??

Mach1dna

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zoli
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1
Installed the smaller size rockblocks mud flaps, and a weathertech trunk liner. Things slide around too much on the factory trunk liner.

20230728_112357.jpg

20230728_112350.jpg

20230728_112423.jpg
Nice. Where did you get the rockblocks?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Run. Runaway fast…..pack lightly, bring plenty of water and don’t leave your dog behind. :cwl:
Sponsored