What did you do to your Mach 1 today

Mach1dna

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zoli
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1
Thanks, it was 72 bucks for the knob in the color of choice, another 20 for the PRNDS engraved on the top, and another 30 for the MACH 1 logos on the sides, so 122 all in for the knob. I was kinda leery that it wouldn't turn out right or exactly how I wanted, but when it showed up today I was elated. I give white madness garage 5+ stars for how well the knob turned out. You can also get it a barrel style for the same price.
I'm thinking about getting one myself. Does the engraving feel smooth or is it indented?
Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
it's laser engraved, so it's smooth.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Thanks everyone for the assistance.

You can also use them to pay for service at the dealer as well.
This much I knew because the wife had used hers for oil changes the past few years. Finally used them all up a few weeks ago.

Just like the few posts after yours noted, you can use them at the Ford Accessories site, or dealership. Just remember, they’re only good for 2 years. So when you log into your Ford account and see your earned point’s history, check the date.

I got a boat load for buying the Mach and those had a year to go, but had a bunch from service on my truck that were about to expire, so cashed them all for the dash cam.

With that said, if I wasn’t getting a $300 set up for $70, I probably would have bought a different cam. Nothing wrong with the Thinkware, I just think BlackVue’s cams are a little better.
Yeah I'll check out the Thinkware but I was considering a Black Vue as well.

Buy yourself a Ford Extended Warranty
Did that when I got the car from Granger. I will either use them for the Thinkware dual dash cam or an x-pipe.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Almost had a heart attack in mine today. Picked up from getting alignment and about 40 miles later smelled a burning "you are on fire" smell...

pulled over quickly and got dog out and looked under car to discover what looks like the plastic container to a large package of water smh

gonna be a bitch To get off and all cleaned up.

IMG_4262.jpeg
Looks like you’ve found the perfect excuse to justify a resonator delete to the other half … :sunglasses:

WD :like:

Sponsored

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
Looks like you’ve found the perfect excuse to justify a resonator delete to the other half … :sunglasses:

WD :like:
Funny enough I just texted my mechanic with "sooo wanna just cut this off?"
I gotta wait till my dad can bring over some jack stands as it's tough to get to it but might just nuke it from orbit!

thraizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 HP 6MT, 23 Ford Explorer ST
Plans for today: Wash, decon, clay, and do some minor paint correction which is on the roof then Adams graphene ceramic coat. Should be pretty easy considering when I picked up my 22 FJG HP with 10mi on the odo and sat in the showroom floor. Plus I wanted to try out a new drying towel from The Rag Company, the gauntlet.

Also got some goodies that came in, ZL1 tow hook license plate bracket, steeda clutch spring, and bmr jacking rails.

Not sure if I should graphene coat the vinyl stripes. I might just tape it and leave it alone for now, and use some type spray to maintain it.

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
Almost had a heart attack in mine today. Picked up from getting alignment and about 40 miles later smelled a burning "you are on fire" smell...

pulled over quickly and got dog out and looked under car to discover what looks like the plastic container to a large package of water smh

gonna be a bitch To get off and all cleaned up.

IMG_4262.jpeg
Consider yourself fortunate that it got attached there rather than around the driveshaft u joint.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I had Tino Car Care wash the Mach 1 and then I took him for a drive while he interviewed me...

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Washed most of the car and clay'd, waxed. Got most of one half done. Too hot outside today and I'm getting too old lol.

The car was waxed with Chemical Guys Butter Wax from what I was told. Not sure how long ago. But it still beads pretty good which buys me some time to do the rest of the car tomorrow or next weekend.

However, this McKee's is so damn good. Absolutely love this stuff.

BTW, I ran out of fallout remover and I hadn't gotten to the rear wheels yet. I've already detail cleaned and sealed the fronts. OK...so I clay barred the rear passenger side. Freaking A, I was ready to quit everything after that!

20230624_151150.jpg
20230624_151201.jpg
20230624_151219.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Plans for today: Wash, decon, clay, and do some minor paint correction which is on the roof then Adams graphene ceramic coat. Should be pretty easy considering when I picked up my 22 FJG HP with 10mi on the odo and sat in the showroom floor. Plus I wanted to try out a new drying towel from The Rag Company, the gauntlet.

Also got some goodies that came in, ZL1 tow hook license plate bracket, steeda clutch spring, and bmr jacking rails.

Not sure if I should graphene coat the vinyl stripes. I might just tape it and leave it alone for now, and use some type spray to maintain it.
You can absolutely coat the stripes, although with the stripes being a matte finish I would find a small test area to make sure it’s not going to make them look glossy (assuming you prefer the matte finish). There are coatings for matte finishes as well if you’d rather not use the Adam’s. But coatings are perfectly fine for stripes unless the manufacturer notes otherwise

thraizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 HP 6MT, 23 Ford Explorer ST
Mach2.jpg
Mach1.jpg

Paint corrected the roof but ended up doing the whole car, might as well while I'm at it. But finally done and ceramic coated. Dealer called and I should get my fender wheel lip molding Tuesday.

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
I had Tino Car Care wash the Mach 1 and then I took him for a drive while he interviewed me...
sweet video, beautiful car! think you sold me on adding headers for next summer smh

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
...if you live in a state that doesn’t allow you to buy from out of state vendors...
Wait what? That's a thing? How is that even a thing?
Changed to smoked tail lights
PXL_20230624_211008690~2.jpg
Two things - 1.) I really want to go to the smoked lights so please stop posting these wonderful pictures. 1a.) If I went smoked, not sure if I would go with the stock look or the Raxiom and their newer release, can't decide. 2.) Is it an illusion or is your Gurney Flap translucent?
Sponsored