Sponsored

What did you do to your Mach 1 today

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Installed in about an hour on ramps, lined up perfectly .
and test driven with a nice sliding acceleration … what a noticeable difference. Very happy!

IMG_3340.jpeg
Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Installed in about an hour on ramps, lined up perfectly .
and test driven with a nice sliding acceleration … what a noticeable difference. Very happy!

IMG_3340.jpeg
Noticeable difference in power, or just noise?

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone popped the Mach 1 on the deck lid with a color? I am thinking of doing red to offset the EG.

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Has anyone popped the Mach 1 on the deck lid with a color? I am thinking of doing red to offset the EG.
I fully support anything you want to do to your car. My opinion would be that you don't introduce too much of a christmas green/red scheme.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I fully support anything you want to do to your car. My opinion would be that you don't introduce too much of a christmas green/red scheme.
I fully agree with you there. But something needs to pop on this car. I love how the Eruption Green flows in the sun compared to the dark but it needs some thing else. We shall see.

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I fully agree with you there. But something needs to pop on this car. I love how the Eruption Green flows in the sun compared to the dark but it needs some thing else. We shall see.
Burnt bronze wheels.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Burnt bronze wheels.
Agreed. Anything but the stupid black wheels they put on these cars nowadays. I will make a change as I did on my other car in due time.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
What I did to mine yesterday was to get really, really lucky and somehow dodge a disaster-namely a large wild turkey at ~60 mph. He was starting to walk across the road from the woods on my right so I couldn’t see him until way too late. I braked hard and swerved anyway but he decided to take flight literally right in front of my car. I cannot tell you how he was able to get up over the roof but somehow he did, almost like he was levitated. His claws dragged the top edge of my windshield.

I’d put this bird at about 20 pounds-huge and would have inflicted major damage. Back in the ‘70s I had a much smaller buzzard come close to totaling a new Monte Carlo, so it’s no joke.

His first cousin:

IMG_3347.jpeg

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
What I did to mine yesterday was to get really, really lucky and somehow dodge a disaster-namely a large wild turkey at ~60 mph. He was starting to walk across the road from the woods on my right so I couldn’t see him until way too late. I braked hard and swerved anyway but he decided to take flight literally right in front of my car. I cannot tell you how he was able to get up over the roof but somehow he did, almost like he was levitated. His claws dragged the top edge of my windshield.

I’d put this bird at about 20 pounds-huge and would have inflicted major damage. Back in the ‘70s I had a much smaller buzzard come close to totaling a new Monte Carlo, so it’s no joke.

His first cousin:

IMG_3347.jpeg
tenor.gif

Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M1 is closing in on 900 miles. Got the longs studs installed front and rear to support my square track setup. Also removed the set screws for the strut top mounts. On the schedule for a track alignment.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
M1 is closing in on 900 miles. Got the longs studs installed front and rear to support my square track setup. Also removed the set screws for the strut top mounts. On the schedule for a track alignment.
How bad was the set screw removal? I need to do mine when I install the front extended studs.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How bad was the set screw removal? I need to do mine when I install the front extended studs.
It was fairly easy. We did while the rotor and caliper were still off from having the hubs pulled. Used a floor jack to support the strut assembly. We did remove the nut holding the top of the end link to the strut assembly and the nut that holds the ride height sensor to the arm. You have to go through the small holes with a screwdriver style tool with the right bit in it. I can't recall what size it was. Magnetic would be better but if they drop to group no big deal. They are a throw away item anyway.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
It was fairly easy. We did while the rotor and caliper were still off from having the hubs pulled. Used a floor jack to support the strut assembly. We did remove the nut holding the top of the end link to the strut assembly and the nut that holds the ride height sensor to the arm. You have to go through the small holes with a screwdriver style tool with the right bit in it. I can't recall what size it was. Magnetic would be better but if they drop to group no big deal. They are a throw away item anyway.
Thank you

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022
Agreed. Anything but the stupid black wheels they put on these cars nowadays. I will make a change as I did on my other car in due time.
I really wonder how the pp2 wheels colored EG would look.
Sponsored