Sponsored

What did you do to your Mach 1 today

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Was it ordered from HD Customs? If you make an order from Poland (or another EU country I guess) you ship them your old steering wheel after you install the new one. They use original steering wheels as a base for a next custom build.
The price in Poland is $325. I wonder how much they charge US clients?
I ordered directly from Guardian. Mine was $825 USD (3659 PLN)with the options I chose including the ride across the pond.
Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I tried the No lift shift 2-3, works flawless :like:

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
I put on the BMR 2 point K brace and the Steeda full length jacking rails. Wow that was worth it. The front is much tighter and feels better linked to the rear. Looking forward to the Streeda rear subframe bushings and brace, plus the vertical links. Car should be very tight after that, plus lowering the rear 1/2 inch or so

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
OK you tell me what color would you call the "bronze" M1 HP style wheel? The 10 spoke is Satin Triple Bronze. I saw a sample that was close called Aztec Silver. Next week they will be the same color, except the HP will be Gloss Triple Bronze.
Pictures are of the same pair of wheels. Top pic is in direct sun and bottom is in indirect light.
Wheel Colors.JPG

Wheel Color2.JPG
The 10 spoke looks more like what I would consider bronze. The SVE HP wheel color is not what I would have thought it would be considering they call it satin bronze. Pretty incredible

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
That's a steering wheel weight and is installed on the GT350s.
Learned something new. But why does the steering wheel need a weight?

Bluvodo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350 grabber blue stripe delete
The 10 spoke looks more like what I would consider bronze. The SVE HP wheel color is not what I would have thought it would be considering they call it satin bronze. Pretty incredible
Here is satin bronze on a Signature wheel, I have them on my 350.

20211105_164113.jpg

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Well those SVE wheels will be Gloss Tripple Bronze in a couple days and installed on my EG Mach1. My EG painted Cervini's GT500 hood is being delivered Monday!!! Ought to have both installed by next weekend, yeah!

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Here is satin bronze on a Signature wheel, I have them on my 350.

20211105_164113.jpg
Gorgeous.
who’s front rotors are you running? Seen lots of mixed comments on the +|- of cross drilled rotors.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Well those SVE wheels will be Gloss Tripple Bronze in a couple days and installed on my EG Mach1. My EG painted Cervini's GT500 hood is being delivered Monday!!! Ought to have both installed by next weekend, yeah!
Sweet, can’t wait to see some pics!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I swapped my rear markers from the Diode Dynamics red LED's to the smoked lenses to match my turn signals. It looks really good. So I guess that means I have a set of red LED's for sale if anyone was wanting to switch their side markers. Mint condition and not even a few months old.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
very curious to see both the wheels and the hood! Are reapplying the phallic decal on the hood?