murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
IMG_0932.jpg

Dropped the rear cover and did an inspection for leaks etc. (1500 miles).
Looks like it does its jobs right - helping the road servis keeping the roads nice and clean. Your Mach 1 rear diffuser also known as air-rock separator.

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
I get more and more angry the closer I look at my car. Dropped it off at ford for the headlight alignment issue and saw paint chipped off and a corner peeling up in the same area, there's no way a rock or anything could squeeze in there and 100% had to be caused by the ppf shop

20220819_081902~3.jpg

Sponsored

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
I've just about hit my limit. I took my car in to the dealership to have them fix the headlight alignment, their tech claimed it because the bolts are tight blah blah blah it didnt move and he couldnt adjust it. I call bullshit on that for one since we have another member here directly saying and posting pictures of what can be adjusted, but beyond that the guy on the phone said there is obvious impact damage on the bottom of the car in that area that he says probably caused the issue. So of course im already mad, because its just been issue after issue with this purchase so far, so i say whatever dont do anything then and let me se

1660956643221.png

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I've just about hit my limit. I took my car in to the dealership to have them fix the headlight alignment, their tech claimed it because the bolts are tight blah blah blah it didnt move and he couldnt adjust it. I call bullshit on that for one since we have another member here directly saying and posting pictures of what can be adjusted, but beyond that the guy on the phone said there is obvious impact damage on the bottom of the car in that area that he says probably caused the issue. So of course im already mad, because its just been issue after issue with this purchase so far, so i say whatever dont do anything then and let me se

1660956643221.png
Did you buy that car from Laura Ford?

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Mullinax ford in alabama
Ok, just checking I was inquiring about a GB M1 that had been damaged during shipping and it was on hold. Sorry you are having such bad luck.

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Ok, just checking I was inquiring about a GB M1 that had been damaged during shipping and it was on hold. Sorry you are having such bad luck.
This isn't one on hold, this is one I bought and had delivered to me. The dealer fixed damage to the rear valance and muffler, and claimed that was all there was. But the headlight being out of alignment on delivery tells me this damage was probably there too I just didn't notice. But it's been about a month since I got it, and having not noticed it before, I'm screwed. I'll have to pay myself, and there's a chance the shop will report it as damage to the car and even possibly the frame which absolutely kills the value of the car. And I 100% know nothing has happened since I got it. But the dealer will claim it wasn't there and do nothing

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
This isn't one on hold, this is one I bought and had delivered to me. The dealer fixed damage to the rear valance and muffler, and claimed that was all there was. But the headlight being out of alignment on delivery tells me this damage was probably there too I just didn't notice. But it's been about a month since I got it, and having not noticed it before, I'm screwed. I'll have to pay myself, and there's a chance the shop will report it as damage to the car and even possibly the frame which absolutely kills the value of the car. And I 100% know nothing has happened since I got it. But the dealer will claim it wasn't there and do nothing
What I was saying was the car I was looking at was being held by the dealer due to it being damaged during shipping. I thought if that was the car you bought, the dealer should be held liable. That is the reason I had my dealer FaceTime me with the car on the lift before I bought it.
It might be worth a call to the dealer. I hope you get it repaired with no cost to you.

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
Added some more orange accent. Curious though for those that have named their car: ever thought about putting said name under the Mach1 logo or next to the number plate on the dash? Thoughts?

5493DE37-F7EA-4D71-A325-2F638B5A4C14.jpeg
Looks great. Do you have a pic further away? Where gig you get them?

Wantedx9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Grabber Blue
added GT350 shift knob (nostalgic to the 350 I traded for this), added the GT350 dash gauges (swapped bezel trim with the original Mach 1 gauges to match trim), windows tinted and corsa extreme installed

on the fence about the corsa extreme. liked the stock exhaust but way too muzzled and muted. not a fan of chopping up the oem to do a simple H pipe swap and delete the resonators cause OCD and I like having the option to revert everything back to factory. might try swapping for the corsa touring next summer to see if that gets the sound to what I’m looking for

05AA352D-F118-49D8-834D-2343CC3AF51A.jpeg

E04E148F-04CD-4ECE-AC73-460550FF57B4.jpeg

E6720762-5A59-4949-8BA5-C3EC395044EC.jpeg

414636BE-CE83-42F0-B9F4-B0F3EDA79BC2.jpeg
If youre gonna get rid of the amazing tips, at least get the gt500 borla atak so you can get the 5in tips

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I've just about hit my limit. I took my car in to the dealership to have them fix the headlight alignment, their tech claimed it because the bolts are tight blah blah blah it didnt move and he couldnt adjust it.
It seems this type of misalignment is more common then one might think. I was told by an authorized tech that it was in tolerance on mine and I know others who have the same issue.

the guy on the phone said there is obvious impact damage on the bottom of the car in that area that he says probably caused the issue. So of course im already mad, because its just been issue after issue with this purchase so far, so i say whatever dont do anything then and let me se

1660956643221-png.png
What exactly are we looking at? Is it a interface between the front splitter (the lower left part of the picture) and the engine bay deflector? Then it is interesting that the trajectory of the impact seems to be pointing in a strange angle and even almost in reverse.

Anyway, this seems like a "cosmetic" damage to me. If this is supposed to change the light alignment, then something else is wrong.

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
If youre gonna get rid of the amazing tips, at least get the gt500 borla atak so you can get the 5in tips
liking the sound of the corsa xtreme lately.. know a lot of people like the borla atak but thinking of just sticking with it as is now
Sponsored