What did you do to your Mach 1 today

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Had the resonator welded into the H pipe. Clamped it originally just to see if I liked it but the clamps were leaking. Much better now!

CE05564D-BD0F-4B3A-8555-5BC1FA4D1DE2.jpeg

49AEF968-941B-4CE2-A8A9-7F59BCC9BCEB.jpeg

Why only one resonator? Do you think it really made a difference in the sound?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Why only one resonator? Do you think it really made a difference in the sound?
Well Iā€™ve had multiple X and H pipes on this car and the 2018 GT and found them to be more raspy than I like. Not an issue with this one resonator and I wanted a little more volume than stock. Itā€™s just a little louder without drone or rasp. Plus donā€™t forget that extra 2 ft-lbs of torque! šŸ˜‚

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Well Iā€™ve had multiple X and H pipes on this car and the 2018 GT and found them to be more raspy than I like. Not an issue with this one resonator and I wanted a little more volume than stock. Itā€™s just a little louder without drone or rasp. Plus donā€™t forget that extra 2 ft-lbs of torque! šŸ˜‚
I was thinking about adding resonators to my Bullitt in an effort to quiet it down a bit. It currently has catted LTHs, a Steeda X-pipe and Steeda straight through axle back exhaust. Would I be wrong in thinking two resonators would accomplish my goal?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I was thinking about adding resonators to my Bullitt in an effort to quiet it down a bit. It currently has catted LTHs, a Steeda X-pipe and Steeda straight through axle back exhaust. Would I be wrong in thinking two resonators would accomplish my goal?
I think two Vibrants would definitely tone it down. How much is subjective but I believe it would be noticeable. @AZ18yote may have a similar setup if heā€™d care to weigh in. But you may have to switch to an H pipe to have enough room for them. Or just put your stock resonator back on.

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I think two Vibrants would definitely tone it down. How much is subjective but I believe it would be noticeable. @AZ18yote may have a similar setup if heā€™d care to weigh in. But you may have to switch to an H pipe to have enough room for them. Or just put your stock resonator back on.
What length Vibrants are you running?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Back when I was doing Corsa Xtremes mated with ARH long tubes the tone was just too trumpety for my tastes. The Vibrant 1794s which are 3" in and out and 12" long cleaned up that tone but ultimately brought the volume down as well. Definitely an option to consider.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Got it in the ATC hauler to test fit for tie down straps so we can start getting the Mach1 to the track. Tight fit for sure.
What size is your trailer? Can you post a pic from the rear looking in?

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
Can you post a pic from the rear looking in?
If that pic is too dark for good representation, I can take more. Let me know what area youā€™re interested in. My straps will be here next Tuesday and then Iā€™ll have pics to show actual tie downs and hook points. Then that should be it to get the setup down the road & to the track. Thanks for asking NGOT8R
Sponsored