What did you do to your Mach 1 today

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
It's funny I ordered this about a month before I ordered my Mach1 and it's going to be a race to see which gets here first. A guy at AAA, told me CA DMV is running up to 8 mos. for plates.
22mach1.jpg

And hint of where I hang out during the day:
frame6.JPG

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Waiting for my plates to come in. Wife's came in yesterday. Easy to remember. :cwl:

My '21 Mach 1 - HVN FUN
Her '21 GT Convertible - HVG FUN

NH veterans plates only allow six characters otherwise I would have the same plate I had on an '85 Toyota 4x4 years ago when I lived in VA... HVNG FUN.

Sponsored

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
Why did you stuff the pipes? animals/spiders? Just wondering...i'm only driving mine twice a week right now.
I use aluminum foil balled up in the exhaust tips to help in preventing vermin from getting into the car If they get in the garage. Car is stored for up to 5 - 6 months plus dryer sheets in engine bay & interior. Some will dismiss but I havenā€™t had problems yet. Yes, thereā€™s other products that advertise rodent prevention but this has been good for us for the last 33 years of storing the summer car in the garage. I take the same measures for my other stored cars, 1 in trailer and 1 in remote storage.

FAB96F2B-FB64-4D45-9AF3-F14F6F6381C7.jpeg

89CDE306-E693-41C9-B571-AA7705758C36.jpeg

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1965 Unique Cobra Replicar
I was using a "Car Bag" from the company in Pennsylvania when I lived in NY to store my Cobra
over the winter months.

It's a heavy duty crossed stranded plastic bag like tarp material with a three sided zipper. You open it up and drive your car onto it, put your good car cover on to the protect paint, put in the desiccant material to absorb moisture, zip up the bag and your done. Car is completely enclosed and when you open it up in the spring it will look exactly the same as the way you put it away.

No need to put cars away for the winter in this part of Arizona!!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
44F and kind of sunny today and I felt like driving so took it over to a buddy's house. He went to Vegas last month and drove an Acura NSX and a Porsche blah-blah-blah something on a road course, and wanted to drive the Mach. Well for 30 minutes he could not wipe the smile off his face. Kept saying everything about this car is just right. Sounds great, handles great, lots of power. The two Vegas cars were faster but this is just so much fun.
Hard to imagine I posted that 24 hrs agoā€¦ wonā€™t be doing anything today!!

E41A8A2D-A754-4897-BB02-4A62115249D4.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
It's funny I ordered this about a month before I ordered my Mach1 and it's going to be a race to see which gets here first. A guy at AAA, told me CA DMV is running up to 8 mos. for plates.
22mach1.jpg

And hint of where I hang out during the day:
frame6.JPG
someone already had 21MACH1, so I settled - I should have went to AAA, didn't even think about it. I waited until I got my actual plates to order it.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I use aluminum foil balled up in the exhaust tips to help in preventing vermin from getting into the car If they get in the garage. Car is stored for up to 5 - 6 months plus dryer sheets in engine bay & interior. Some will dismiss but I havenā€™t had problems yet. Yes, thereā€™s other products that advertise rodent prevention but this has been good for us for the last 33 years of storing the summer car in the garage. I take the same measures for my other stored cars, 1 in trailer and 1 in remote storage.

FAB96F2B-FB64-4D45-9AF3-F14F6F6381C7.jpeg

89CDE306-E693-41C9-B571-AA7705758C36.jpeg
Friend of mine who lives in the Redwoods uses strobe lights that they sell online. Hasn't had any problems with vermin since. They have everything from Ants to Cougars (four legged, not four wheeled) on his property, and tons of mice, but they all stay out of the garage/barn.

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
- Purchased a factory remote from www.carandtruckremotes.com (p/n #164-R8162) and programmed it myself as I had the 2 factory programmed remotes. Still need to have the key cut.

2021 Ford Mustang Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions (programyourremote.com)

Note: You can program a maximum of four intelligent access keys to your vehicle. You must have two previously programmed intelligent access keys inside your vehicle and the new unprogrammed intelligent access keys readily accessible. Make sure that you close all the doors before beginning and that they remain closed throughout the procedure. Perform all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence. Stop and wait for at least one minute before starting again if you perform any steps out of sequence.

1. Remove the rubber covering from the cupholder. Place the first programmed key in the backup slot at the bottom of the cupholder, then press the push button ignition switch.
  1. Wait five seconds and then press the push button ignition switch again.
  1. Remove the intelligent access key.
  1. Within 10 seconds, place a second programmed intelligent access key in the backup slot. Press the push button ignition switch.
  1. Wait five seconds and then press the push button ignition switch again.
  1. Remove the intelligent access key.
  1. Place the unprogrammed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the push button ignition switch.
Programming is now complete. Verify the remote control functions operate and your vehicle starts with the new intelligent access key.
If programming was not successful, wait 10 seconds and repeat Steps 1 through 7.

- Programmed the Chamberlain garage door opener...spent an hour trying instructions in owner's manual with no luck. Found better instructions via another thread / youtube video...done in 1 min.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/ford-mustang-gt-2019-garage-opener.110784/post-3504616

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered blue Ford Performance filter (to go with my tune later down the year to find the missing horses on EU car), also decided to give the Mach 1 floor mats a chance and ordered those and a set of premium velour ones here too since I need the rear mats. And some battery cover clips since I got the car with missing one.

Also picked up HP wheels that finally came to Europe to me, Authomotive Authority reserve wheel and Gorilla lug nuts. It all looks so nice, shopping is great šŸ˜