murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
just fun to get the dash go orange once you hit the shift point
Ok. I thought that that golden RPM bar was your attempt at My Color customization :wink:. I did not know it was a shift point warning!

Concerning the breaking-in I was more ambitious, so I already tested 7k in the 3rd gear at 500 km (~310 mi). But this is probably a topic to debate in a different thread :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

neuneleven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG, 700A, Elite, 6spd.
Ok. I thought that that golden RPM bar was your attempt at My Color customization :wink:. I did not know it was a shift point warning!

Concerning the breaking-in I was more ambitious, so I already tested 7k in the 3rd gear at 500 km (~310 mi). But this is probably a topic to debate in a different thread :)

Sounds like you could not wait to enjoy the roar! I don't blame you:like:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Well, not much to show but I refinanced what's left that I owe on the Mach 1, 4 years at 1.65%. I'll probably pay it off in 3. The dealer I bought it from gave me a 3.8% rate through "their banks". Such a rip off. My bank wouldn't finance an out of state purchase till I got it registered here.

Last edited:

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Well, not much to show but I refinanced what's left that I owe on the Mach 1, 4 years at 1.65%. I'll probably pay it off in 3. The dealer I bought it from gave me a 3.8% rate through "their banks". Such a rip off. My bank wouldn't finance an out of state purchase till I got it registered here.
Very nice move !
This is exactly what I wanted to do. I did a 6 year loan at the dealer and the best they’d do is 3.8%. With 830 Credit.. I was so eager to take one of the first Mach’s home I didn’t care.
Later I went to My bank, found out Chase doesn’t do refi’s on new cars when I asked.
Who did you go to for yours? Also I wonder how smart it would be for me since I’m already a year into paying the highest interest part of the loan?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Very nice move !
This is exactly what I wanted to do. I did a 6 year loan at the dealer and the best they’d do is 3.8%. With 830 Credit.. I was so eager to take one of the first Mach’s home I didn’t care.
Later I went to My bank, found out Chase doesn’t do refi’s on new cars when I asked.
Who did you go to for yours? Also I wonder how smart it would be for me since I’m already a year into paying the highest interest part of the loan?
My local credit union who I also bank with did it. I had an 830 credit score too and had that high rate. So absurd.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
44F and kind of sunny today and I felt like driving so took it over to a buddy's house. He went to Vegas last month and drove an Acura NSX and a Porsche blah-blah-blah something on a road course, and wanted to drive the Mach. Well for 30 minutes he could not wipe the smile off his face. Kept saying everything about this car is just right. Sounds great, handles great, lots of power. The two Vegas cars were faster but this is just so much fun.

Last edited:

ChemEng44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Tremor, 2021 Mach 1 HP, 2021 F-Pace SVR
My local credit union who I also bank with did it. I had an 830 credit score too and had that high rate. So absurd.
That’s why I ended up paying cash, the dealer was quoting terrible rates > 3% and my bank wouldn’t give me < 2% even though I’ve been with them for 16/yrs. The interest rate market is a racket, everyone needs to get their piece😑

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I plan on doing my Instant 4 Minute Break In Procedure: After about 10 miles driving out to the Interstate and getting the temperatures up, We go at 7000RPM in 4th Gear for Six Miles in about 4 minutes. Abracadabra, engine is now broken in and you are set. Unless....your wife needs to bail you out, and you have to pay the impound fee to get your Mustang back from the State Trooper's.

Disclaimer: Performed By Professional Bullshitter. I Do Not Try This At Home.

Last edited:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I redlined my car at least 4 times before the 1k mark. I hear it's good for the seals and can help with any potential oil consumption pending there isn't another serious issue. I just wish my redline was 8k!

Sponsored

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
I put on the customary RA plate today. As you know the car will look better once cover is removed as I wait for road salt and cold weather to disappear……… soon I hope !!

4F8F4A10-7FB2-457C-A4AC-870F09820D9B.jpeg
Why did you stuff the pipes? animals/spiders? Just wondering...i'm only driving mine twice a week right now.