What did you do to your Mach 1 today

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
If that pic is too dark for good representation, I can take more. Let me know what area you’re interested in. My straps will be here next Tuesday and then I’ll have pics to show actual tie downs and hook points. Then that should be it to get the setup down the road & to the track. Thanks for asking NGOT8R
Yes, please, I would love to see tie down points etc. Is there an E-Track system underneath the car? How much room do you have in the front and back? Thanks

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
@DRAGOON, what is the make of your trailer? Did it come with the aluminum approach ramps and cubbies up front?

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
Yes, please, I would love to see tie down points etc. Is there an E-Track system underneath the car? How much room do you have in the front and back? Thanks
I’ll take some pics once my straps get here to show the floor tie down points. I’m set up to use the factory D rings front and rear. In the rear I had the trailer man put in another set of D rings to secure various loads. There is not E track for the car underneath on the floor. There is E track on the walls in the rear to secure supplies and A track in the front on the walls with a strip of A track in the base of the floor to secure various loads and supplies. Once I get the car situated fore & aft, I’ll put the measurement in a post.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’ll take some pics once my straps get here to show the floor tie down points. I’m set up to use the factory D rings front and rear. In the rear I had the trailer man put in another set of D rings to secure various loads. There is not E track for the car underneath on the floor. There is E track on the walls in the rear to secure supplies and A track in the front on the walls with a strip of A track in the base of the floor to secure various loads and supplies. Once I get the car situated fore & aft, I’ll put the measurement in a post.
Copy, thank you! What’s the make of the trailer and where did you purchase it from? You don’t have to get i to pricing, but do you feel you got a great deal on it?

Sponsored

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
@DRAGOON, what is the make of your trailer? Did it come with the aluminum approach ramps and cubbies up front?
The trailer is a 2018 ATC 24’ CH305 with escape door. It came with the front cabinets both overhead and floor. 50amp circuit box with smart battery charge. I added a 5,800 pound winch with syn rope. I had to use math to figure out the angle of the dangle so the mass meets the ass for the 6 foot PitPal ramps that I installed to get my previous track car in the trailer as that only had 3 & 1/8” ground clearance. I have a F350 diesel SRW to haul it around.

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
Copy, thank you! What’s the make of the trailer and where did you purchase it from? You don’t have to get i to pricing, but do you feel you got a great deal on it?
Camperland RV in Madison Wisconsin. Brian Carlson is the trailer man. Great deals now even in these weird times. He’s the only certified ATC dealer in Wisconsin and worth the trip to either check them out or purchase. ATC are full aluminum trailers top to bottom on par with INtech in my opinion.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
The trailer is a 2018 ATC 24’ CH305 with escape door. It came with the front cabinets both overhead and floor. 50amp circuit box with smart battery charge. I added a 5,800 pound winch with syn rope. I had to use math to figure out the angle of the dangle so the mass meets the ass for the 6 foot PitPal ramps that I installed to get my previous track car in the trailer as that only had 3 & 1/8” ground clearance. I have a F350 diesel SRW to haul it around.
Thank you! That’s exactly the information I was looking for.

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
I feel that we got a great deal on the trailer along with the options we got. Winch, A & E track, weight distribution hitch, track attachments, all at excellent competitive prices. Here’s the tag on the trailer. People at the track come by and snap pics of it while I keep it on the trailer to promote because of how we’re treated over there, great family busines.

97E90428-0BA4-4FD5-9B4D-5E298F13BACE.jpeg

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Yesterday evening, I installed a set of jacking rails, from Steeda.

This is my first S550. It helped to review jack points before taking delivery.

The first photo highlights the two rails. The shorter rail goes on the passenger side. The factory bolts are somewhat long and take a bit to remove, but it's easy. When installing the Steeda rail, put everything in loose, so you can move the rail around to get everything situated. Then torque down to 45 lb-ft.

The second photo highlights my appreciation for buying them. From left-to-right, we have the factory rocker panel moldings, the pinch weld/body seam area and finally the jacking rail. Virtually everyone recommended them. Now that I have them on, I can see why. It affords me a nice jack point almost the length of the car and keeps me away from the rocker panel spoiler.

You'll be given a set of rubber cups, to cover the bolt holes once installed. Initially, they were falling out and I was like WTF. Then I pressed on them, like sealing a Tupperware container. Suck. They sucked right into position, like a vacuum. Sweet.

jacking rails 001.jpeg

jacking rails 002.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Last night I also installed and oil separator, from J&L. Takes only moments to install, but...it does take some finessing. See the right side of the photo, where it snakes its way in-between some wiring. I probably took it on and off 10 times, bending this and adjusting that, until I got just the right shape and position. Now, it rests just right.

It helps to be relaxed and take your time. The type of clips used on any new car can break easy. I temporarily removed some wiring connectors, to see how to best route things. Best done on a cool engine in the garage.

As people have joked about saving the sound tubes everyone rips off (I need to do that to), save any bits removed. Years from now, you just never know.

oil seperator.jpeg

Last edited:

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Last night I also installed and oil separator, from J&L. Takes only moments to install, but...it does take some finessing. See the right side of the photo, where it snakes its way in-between some wiring. I probably took it on and off 10 times, bending this and adjusting that, until I got just the right shape and position. Now, it rests just right.

It helps to be relaxed and take your time. The type of clips used on any new car can break easy. I temporarily removed some wiring connectors, to see how to best route things. Best done on a cool engine in the garage.

As people have joked about saving the sound tubes everyone rips off (I need to do that to), save any bits removed. Years from now, you just never know.

oil seperator.jpeg

oil seperator.jpeg
I don't think Mach 1's have a sound tube.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Yeah, Mach 1's do not have a sound tube thankfully. I didn't enjoy ripping it out and plugging the firewall in my 2017 GT.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I don't think Mach 1's have a sound tube.
Yeah, Mach 1's do not have a sound tube thankfully. I didn't enjoy ripping it out and plugging the firewall in my 2017 GT.
Cool. I hadn't started looking for it. You saved me a lot of time, Thanks. I dunno how long I would have searched for a sound tube that wasn't there. :headbang: Trust me, I would have kept looking. LOL.

Last edited: