Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
finished a video ive been working on

excellent job.. did not know that my 350 trans was alum... just a great manual.. i just couldn't go DCT unless I had a physical problem with my foot, leg, knee... I want the engaging experience....
Sponsored

ARAMP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I've had SRP pedals on my GT350 for some time now. They have been awesome.

I recently contacted Brian to see if he could make me a heel plate to match the MM pedals since there wasn't one listed on the website. He basically said "no problem" and custom made it for me. It arrived today and I had a couple minutes to install it.

Pedals.jpg

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

I recently contacted Brian to see if he could make me a heel plate to match the MM pedals since there wasn't one listed on the website. He basically said "no problem" and custom made it for me. It arrived today and I had a couple minutes to install it.

Pedals.jpg
How is it installed? Floor mat only or into the floorboard?

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350

Pedals.jpg
I wish I had thought of that. I've had their heel plate on the car since early 2019 because I saw what happened in my GT500 to the nice mats without the heel plate.

32598788538_b9037835b2_o.jpg

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Yes more info about the plate please! I would like something like this, too!

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Didn't pass inspection because the emissions readiness was not all set; probably had a dead battery at some point before I got it. Is there a simple driving procedure to ensure I have it 100% ready to go before I try an inspection again?
Hey Nick, did you ever get this to pass? Mine failed today for the same reason. I need to drive it for a while and then take it back. Needs to reset. I just did some work on the car the day before, so that's what probably got mine to fail. Shoulda known better. 😩
20230427_121038.jpg

Rapid GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Hey Nick, did you ever get this to pass? Mine failed today for the same reason. I need to drive it for a while and then take it back. Needs to reset. I just did some work on the car the day before, so that's what probably got mine to fail. Shoulda known better. 😩
20230427_121038.jpg
Yes! Drove it another 20 miles or so and it was good to go.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
How is it installed? Floor mat only or into the floorboard?
I will chime in here on the SRP setup as well. Loved working with Brian, he is so accommodating and even setup a phone call to discuss my needs/concerns. The heel plate attaches to the floor mat itself via a threaded unit on the back side. I am in the process of installing mine and will post a few pics of the install.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I had thought of that. I've had their heel plate on the car since early 2019 because I saw what happened in my GT500 to the nice mats without the heel plate.

32598788538_b9037835b2_o.jpg
glad to see the heel plate doesn't cover up the Shelby Logo. I was going to order the custom floor mats and was concerned about that. The great thing is you can swap the heel plate to different mats.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Pedals.jpg
How did your drilling and mounting go on the brake and clutch pedal? I am about to attempt mine, but concerned about the "cupped" metal design with only a small amount of flat surface on the perimeter of the pedal. If you drill into the cupped area you risk the bolt going in crooked or not being long enough to get the nut to engage fully on the back side. It's Ford's design that is the problem, not the srp pedals....

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Drilling it is always a challenge as this is the second car i've had them on. I actually don't use a drill bit on those two due to the location and instead use a ball bit on a dremel to grind a hole through them. I've tried to drill them and even with a right angle attachment and a cut down drill bit, it's still a nightmare given how hard the steel is.

Here's a better shot of the exact holes I used to attach mine. Have to watch the pad as well as the arm on the back getting in the way of using nuts on the back side.

45511539134_b20a12c7df_o.jpg

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I will chime in here on the SRP setup as well. Loved working with Brian, he is so accommodating and even setup a phone call to discuss my needs/concerns. The heel plate attaches to the floor mat itself via a threaded unit on the back side. I am in the process of installing mine and will post a few pics of the install.
Thank you.
Sponsored