Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
It's a very bad Photoshop comp, the lighting is all wrong. Look at her feet šŸ¤£

Here she is 8ft tall, in the other picture she can barely see over the trunk
1652441887808.jpeg

Here you go.
1652442343075.jpeg
yeah, I'm not saying she is ugly, but there is just something wonky about how she is placed in the photo. Just looks off to me... I'd rather just see the car in that instance. Man, that PB paint is just dreamy...
Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
yeah, I'm not saying she is ugly, but there is just something wonky about how she is placed in the photo. Just looks off to me... I'd rather just see the car in that instance. Man, that PB paint is just dreamy...
Maybe she owns the car and she's proud of it? Stop bashing my future new ex girlfriend.

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
Went for a spirited drive with friends yesterday. Earlier in the drive thought my clutch return felt like it got messed up on a downhill stop, but wasn't sure if it was just mental, it felt off.

Later in the drive got a low brake fluid warning. Sure enough, fluid is low.

These were probably related because from my reading the clutch uses the same reservoir as the brake system. I have no idea why the brake fluid would be low, I check it pretty frequently and I thought I remembered it being higher, but it's also possible I wasn't reading it correctly as the reservoir is quite opaque and hard to read.

We'll keep an eye on it like a hawk to see if fluid is getting low, inspected all of the calipers and lines at the wheel and didn't see any fleaks anywhere.

I somewhat recently swapped out back to street pads that are pretty fresh, so it is surprising me that the fluid would be low.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I love how awkward looking she is. More of her please.
The outdated shoes that donā€™t match, the way she makes it look like she has a beer belly even though she doesnā€™t, that Ricky Bobby ā€œI donā€™t know what to do with my handsā€ lookā€¦ perfect.

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Went for a spirited drive with friends yesterday. Earlier in the drive thought my clutch return felt like it got messed up on a downhill stop, but wasn't sure if it was just mental, it felt off.

Later in the drive got a low brake fluid warning. Sure enough, fluid is low.

These were probably related because from my reading the clutch uses the same reservoir as the brake system. I have no idea why the brake fluid would be low, I check it pretty frequently and I thought I remembered it being higher, but it's also possible I wasn't reading it correctly as the reservoir is quite opaque and hard to read.

We'll keep an eye on it like a hawk to see if fluid is getting low, inspected all of the calipers and lines at the wheel and didn't see any fleaks anywhere.

I somewhat recently swapped out back to street pads that are pretty fresh, so it is surprising me that the fluid would be low.
It could be leaking at the point where the clutch hydraulic line connects to the master cylinder. See the link below for more info. I would check this if you havenā€™t yet. I have seen a little bit of weeping at this location on mine not long after I got my car. I have since but a zip tie on it to help keep it in place and stop the weeping. Honestly, this setup with the clutch line connecting to the master cylinder looks like a bad engineering job. I honestly canā€™t believe anyone would have signed off on the design.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/urgent-check-clutch-line-at-brake-master-cylinder.84132/

Sponsored

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
It could be leaking at the point where the clutch hydraulic line connects to the master cylinder. See the link below for more info. I would check this if you havenā€™t yet. I have seen a little bit of weeping at this location on mine not long after I got my car. I have since but a zip tie on it to help keep it in place and stop the weeping. Honestly, this setup with the clutch line connecting to the master cylinder looks like a bad engineering job. I honestly canā€™t believe anyone would have signed off on the design.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/urgent-check-clutch-line-at-brake-master-cylinder.84132/
Mine was indeed pulled back a bit, but with no evidence of substantial leaking. I pulled the connector backup flush on the reservoir and it weeped a little bit.

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
Could it be the White Stripes that make it "Dreamy"..... :wink:

Mr. Maboomba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2019 X5 50i, 2019 Ram 2500

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
brought my car home after getting done installing the heelion sleeper kit
ummmm, acccording to the bylawsā€¦

Chapter 2, Section a, Paragraph 1

ā€¦we need more details, or your bedsheets will be cursed with the fleas of 1,000 camels šŸ˜›

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Finally got her out of Hibernation last week after another very long winter...
Cleaner her up using Optimum No Rinse (ONR) rinse less wash. The car was just dusty after having a full detail prior to storing it. I originally had a cover on, but had to remote it in order to move the vehicle mid winter to install a Garage Heater. I have to say that the ONR product did a fantastic job. Very fast, easy and left a terrific shine with no after effects (spotting, cloudy streaks). Just a great way to do a maintenance wash instead of getting out the buckets, pressure washer, foamer, etc. Even used the remaining product to clean the wheels as they had just a small bit of brake dust from moving the car during the winter.

20220428_001958070_iOS.jpg
20220428_002003502_iOS.jpg
20220428_002023772_iOS.jpg
20220428_002039666_iOS.jpg
20220428_002029803_iOS.jpg

ONR is fantastic stuff!

Bike4pizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 perf blue, recaros, handling,tech,carbon dash
Hardwired my valentine one gen2, installed redline hood struts, removed prop rod, and fueled upā€¦ again! This is becoming a frequent event..

8F4AB789-AF16-4271-96F6-6589F6D21190.jpeg

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Man you were rippin itā€¦.good job!
Could not tell why you spun out.
Short answer - saw a small crowd and I had to restrain it

Long stort - Too much throttle too early after a bobble approaching that right hand cone before it spun. Car wasn't fully settled when I got back on the gas and while I may have been able to save it, it simply wasn't worth the risk and utter cone-apocalypse if it snapped back hard so just put two feet in and let it spin safely.

This was the fastest run of the day. Stability control on allows me to use launch control and stabilitrack doesn't get in the way in race mode, but would have possibly prevented that spin.

Sponsored