Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Bike4pizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 perf blue, recaros, handling,tech,carbon dash
Does anyone have a pic of these on FP blue with white stripes for reference?

For anyone else ordering and caring about price, shop around. Other forum supporting vendors are selling them. More than one for less. Last I checked Steeda was $714 delivered. Got mine from Levittown for $646 delivered with forum discount and another vendor had them for a little less than that. FP part number for the pair is M-13504-MC.

20220430_163045 cropped.jpg
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Does anyone have a pic of these on FP blue with white stripes for reference?
Best bet may be to hit the photoshop request thread. Simple thing for a photoshopper to overlay these lights on your car.

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Does that require ford specific TPMS? Or any generic one will do?
Not that I know of. I think any generic one will do. They came with my new wheels when I bought them 4 years ago so I don't really remember. I don't think they are officially Ford TPMS but don't quote me on that.

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
I've now been to Capitol Ford twice for my GT350. Both times have been pretty smooth in terms of customer intake once I have an appointment (use the website, I called 12 times last week over the day and never reached anyone). Everyone has been respectful, etc. They've been good about repairing things under warranty (AC Compressor and bumper popped out of place), but its been balanced by some real negatives as well.

Both times I've gone, I've received my car back in worse condition. On the first visit for a clicking in my front wheel (that was not resolved...I live with it now) the car returned with a stain in the passenger seat (they mentioned they did an experience tech ride along). On the second visit, my car returned totally splattered in bird defecation. It must have been sitting there for days because I cleaned it immediately upon getting it home, but the damage has already been done and the paint is permanently etched.

Currently debating calling and trying to have them do something about it, but I'm not sure what they could do at this point other than a full paint correction and I don't think they're going to do that on half the car....

20220505_082656.jpg

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I've now been to Capitol Ford twice for my GT350. Both times have been pretty smooth in terms of customer intake once I have an appointment (use the website, I called 12 times last week over the day and never reached anyone). Everyone has been respectful, etc. They've been good about repairing things under warranty (AC Compressor and bumper popped out of place), but its been balanced by some real negatives as well.

Both times I've gone, I've received my car back in worse condition. On the first visit for a clicking in my front wheel (that was not resolved...I live with it now) the car returned with a stain in the passenger seat (they mentioned they did an experience tech ride along). On the second visit, my car returned totally splattered in bird defecation. It must have been sitting there for days because I cleaned it immediately upon getting it home, but the damage has already been done and the paint is permanently etched.

Currently debating calling and trying to have them do something about it, but I'm not sure what they could do at this point other than a full paint correction and I don't think they're going to do that on half the car....

20220505_082656.jpg
😳

Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
My AC compressor is going out. I have a warranty. I will be buying my own out of pocket and doing it myself. These stories are too much. I have a legit, bonafied, I need therapy, kinda phobia of taking my car anywhere.

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350

20220505_082656.jpg
What'd they do, park it under the only tree around?
I can't believe they gave it back to you like that. I would absolutely contact the manager or owner of the dealership, and insist they fix what they damaged.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
who’s they must have parked it under a bird feeder

Point45

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
josh
Vehicle(s)
19 gt350, 05 tacoma, 10 Ducati 1098SF

20220505_082656.jpg
I have a dealer here with a good service department but it was recently sold. I have no idea how the new owners are running things, taking fast cars in for service is always a gamble.

Sponsored

s2ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT350 - 6S1757, 2017 GT350 - H3303
Best bet may be to hit the photoshop request thread. Simple thing for a photoshopper to overlay these lights on your car.
Here's a couple. Best I could find with a quick search that have the tail lights at roughly the same angle...

FPBgt350Rb.jpg
FPBgt500b.jpg

Last edited: