Snoogens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Took it in to dealer to get AC leak fixed and recharge system. Blowing cold again!
Mine is giving off similar signs... Just been avoiding it/toying with the idea of this R-134A+ Sealant Fix

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Get a uv light as the factory has a fluorescent dye in it. Mine was at the compressor. The High pressure line cracked at mounting block. I found the leak with the light and was easy to see.

StangRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350, 2016 Focus RS
You are correct sir! And as you note - tough to get to redline in other gears and stay out of jail.
Haha exactly.

When I read your comment about 1k for break-in I started second guessing myself and started to be a bit worried about my life choices, so I went back to double check. I thought I'd share in case anyone else wasn't sure.

Reactions: dps

Sponsored

Seb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastiaan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition
Teamed up with Mr Maboomba to school a few puny BMWs at Thunderhill this weekend.

70ADACE9-3D3B-410A-88F2-1D6EF96ED085.jpeg

80E1B97E-2479-4DA8-A7C8-D1F6B12422FB.jpeg

:crackup:

In all seriousness I was giving point by’s to pretty much every car in the group. Just happy to be there and experience the car to its fullest.

This was my first ever HPDE event and I’m already scouring the BMW CCA/PCA calendars for my next one.

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
Today I added new shades. But I made a mistake and should have went darker on the front.

tint1.jpg

tint2.jpg

tint3.jpg

tint4.jpg
Darker on the front ? Looks Cool, but DUDE, I don't think anyone can see you in there.....
PS, watch out if you choose to drive into Ohio. Ohio State Highway Patrol would love to make your acquaintance......

Sponsored

-RAC-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Darker on the front ? Looks Cool, but DUDE, I don't think anyone can see you in there.....
PS, watch out if you choose to drive into Ohio. Ohio State Highway Patrol would love to make your acquaintance......

Front window is not that dark. You can see me. I have only traveled to Ohio three times in my life, not to worried about the Ohio Highwaymen. Ha! My best friend travels to Toledo all the time and his tints are way darker then mine. He has no troubles driving his collection in many near by states.

I expect to get hassled and I"ll pay up and move on if need be. I talked with several people in my local area and no one gets looked at twice. Don't be a butthead and you will not be taxed. Also if pulled over drop all the windows right away. It might help. Plus I am old guy.

I look at it this way, when I lived in a state with two licenses plates. I never run a front plate and never had a problem. I understand that can change. Although a guy I worked with always received tickets for no front plate on his M3. The best was when he parked that M3 next to my 911 he received a ticket and I didn't. Ha! I think what saved me was the cop followed him into the parking lot. When the cop was talking to him, he pointed out that the 911 did not have front plates. The cop said I am not talking to a 911 driver I am talk to the BMW driver. That was that. 😎