Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Always looking to get out. Quick trip up to #Unos for some carryout - my version of the Woodward Dream Cruise. Great start-up soundtrack - Isaac Hayes - Theme from from Shaft

IMG_3572[1].JPG

IMG_2587[1].JPG

ONAG3347[1].JPG

IMG_3572[1].JPG

IMG_2587[1].JPG

ONAG3347[1].JPG

Nice to see another GT350 in Newtown Sq. I work about 1/2 mile from there and live a few miles west. Havent seen you around yet though

Reactions: dps

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Ford performance springs and caster/camber plates. In fairness juat got to wash it this am. Done Friday.

D26FDC72-0399-416F-B7DB-093CB2B802B1.jpeg
Do you notice more issues with scrapping the front splitter?

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Not really. But to be fair, every car I’ve owned has been low so it’s second nature to approach things differently. I do, however, pay attention big time to the big speed bumps that are put in places to slow traffic down.

Do you notice more issues with scrapping the front splitter?

Sponsored

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Chased down an issue with my front bumper. I thought I bottomed out hard and busted a tab.

Instead, Ford skipped a rivet/nut when installing my front bumper 🙄

All good now. Plus, it was a good time to check my wheels and re-torque them.

20210825_133917.jpg

20210825_133615.jpg

20210825_142717.jpg

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Nice to see another GT350 in Newtown Sq. I work about 1/2 mile from there and live a few miles west. Havent seen you around yet though
What color are you driving? I've waved to a yellow/black stripe one a couple times and I'm not sure who bought the orange/blk stripe one a couple weeks ago from McLaren. I agree these things are like unicorns around here.

CarbonZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Kids got me the windshield banner for my bday a bit ago. I like it on some colors not sure how I feel on the grabber blue. Looks too busy. I gotta keep it on it for at least a couple months though which is ok.

IMG_20210701_171645.jpg

And yeah...gotta mow the lawn...

Ordered a new park bench of a wing too a couple months ago. Should be here in a week or so. Active aero so should be cool, but man is it gonna be big lol. Got a new deck lid local today so ready for that. But gotta paint it. Still looking for a grabber wingless but can't find one, so gonna hold off painting the spare I have till last minute.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
What color are you driving? I've waved to a yellow/black stripe one a couple times and I'm not sure who bought the orange/blk stripe one a couple weeks ago from McLaren. I agree these things are like unicorns around here.
Lightning Blue w/ black stripe 350R. There is another 350R with in FP Blue with black stripes and a black roof that is a friend of a friends car but he doesnt drive it much. I haven't seen a yellow 350 here at all. Seen a Magentic 350 with black stripes one or two times this year as well.

Mclaren had 2 350s in orange. One with black and one with white stripes. Dont know if they sold Locally or not.

Reactions: dps

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Kids got me the windshield banner for my bday a bit ago. I like it on some colors not sure how I feel on the grabber blue. Looks too busy. I gotta keep it on it for at least a couple months though which is ok.

IMG_20210701_171645.jpg

Ordered a new park bench of a wing too a couple months ago. Should be here in a week or so. Active aero so should be cool, but man is it gonna be big lol. Got a new deck lid local today so ready for that. But gotta paint it. Still looking for a grabber wingless but can't find one, so gonna hold off painting the spare I have till last minute.
The red in the banner plays off the tow hook. I don't hate it.

Sponsored

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP

IMG_20210701_171645.jpg

I actually picked up the same windshield banner to try on my HEPR. Not really sure I’m gonna like it, but I can always remove it! Maybe one day I’ll try it. Still on the fence!

CarbonZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The red in the banner plays off the tow hook. I don't hate it.
Same...don't hate it, just don't love it. I can live with it for now though to make the kids happy. My teen spent his own money on it. Maybe once the Victor wing goes on I'll have a change of heart. Not sure I'm going to like that either though haha

At least that's functional I suppose and want to try it out on the track next year. Oh well...will see here shortly 🤷

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue w/ black stripe 350R. There is another 350R with in FP Blue with black stripes and a black roof that is a friend of a friends car but he doesnt drive it much. I haven't seen a yellow 350 here at all. Seen a Magentic 350 with black stripes one or two times this year as well.

Mclaren had 2 350s in orange. One with black and one with white stripes. Dont know if they sold Locally or not.
Nice!

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Big week for us this week, with some bumps in the road as expected. Reached our break-in mark. 8250 here we come!
IMG_3599.JPG

Getting the annual inspect and oil change was an entire circus. Scheduled an appt with local dealer 2 weeks in advance - because I anticipated the worst. Besides being asked if I wanted full synthetic (um), they didn't have the filter!

I do have to say, the techs loved the ride - basically everyone in the dealership came out to check her out. Some couldn't keep their hands off of her - very weird and frustrating to see someone slide their hand across the swing, but fun to see the general admiration.
IMG_3591.JPG

We did get the oil change done the following day with the full 10qts - new ford filter and plug - and no leaks. Some fingerprints to remove when we got home and all those "new purchase" FordPass points are gone, but we're good for another year.

They took pretty good care of her, used the right lifts and did the best they could to keep her clean.

I had a couple MOVs to add, but that file format doesn't work here.