Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Does the driver's side one block access to the dip stick? I plan on putting on a passenger side one only as everyone I have spoken to has told me the drivers side is always bone dry.
Yes, I found it very hard to access the dip stick and put it back with the drivers side. I had 1 track day, and not a single drop in the driver side. When I got my R, I left it off..
Sponsored

N17

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350, 2018 Macan T , 2021 Ram 1500, 2015 R8
I like those. Actually never noticed. I have the 18 rear panel and spoiler.

I thought the spoiler and panel were the same from 15 to 18.
Did you mean you have the 19 panel and spoiler?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I thought the spoiler and panel were the same from 15 to 18.
Did you mean you have the 19 panel and spoiler?
Panels changed in '18 (horizontal line down the center). Spoiler (swing) changed in 19.

Vettel-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase
The heater is next on my list after some storage cabinets.. your always one step ahead of me! LOL... weren't you keeping yours in a storage unit last year? Looks much better in the garage... Let me know how you like the heater...
HA!

Its really good for the price. Had the garage at 70 on sat. It was 30 outside. Its staying in my garage this year. Going to do a full tear down paint correction and coating as well.

https://www.menards.com/main/heatin...31-c-6328.htm?tid=4062542978446372323&ipos=18

Bought husky cabinets last year. Also really nice for the money.

Sponsored

CRisolvato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
(1st car, long gone) '86 5.0 GT Jalapeno red. '20 HEP-R. The other cars don't really matter.
I dig that shift knob. I don't like a slippery surface and that material won't discolor or stain like the Alcantara. It appears you are saying if I install an MGW shifter I would need the adapter to use this knob or my factory knob. Yes?

Nevermind. I was digging more through the RaceSeng website and think I see that they make a BigBore for the MGW and a standard for the stock shifter. I will call them for clairity.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I dig that shift knob. I don't like a slippery surface and that material won't discolor or stain like the Alcantara. It appears you are saying if I install an MGW shifter I would need the adapter to use this knob or my factory knob. Yes?
Thanks. This is Raceseng Slammer in graphite texture.
So I don’t know how much you know about Raceseng but they use the same threads on all their knobs. But you have to but the adapter separately in respect to your car. I love this because You can buy knobs from people who drive other cars that may have the same shift pattern as you. I bought this knob from a BMW driver. If you go to YouTube and look at any raceseng install videos you will see what I mean. If you go with OEM you won’t need an adapter but MGW offers an adapter for the OEM look which is the adapter you see under my knob.
Also raceseng has a sale going on right now. 20% off everything and free shipping!

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I hope what I said made sense

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I bought a stupid f#$%ing extended warranty. A waste of money like every other extended warranty I ever paid for (and there aren't many, I can tell ya that....but every last one of them was a waste). I am hopeful, like all the others, this one also turns out to be a total f$%^ing waste.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Nevermind. I was digging more through the RaceSeng website and think I see that they make a BigBore for the MGW and a standard for the stock shifter. I will call them for clairity.
big bore just means the hole under the knob is bigger to retain the pull-up collar feature. Since all cars don’t have pull up reverse, they don’t require getting the big bore. BMW doesn’t but since MGW is push down I was still able to use it (the non big bore)

CRisolvato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
(1st car, long gone) '86 5.0 GT Jalapeno red. '20 HEP-R. The other cars don't really matter.
big bore just means the hole under the knob is bigger to retain the pull-up collar feature. Since all cars don’t have pull up reverse, they don’t require getting the big bore. BMW doesn’t but since MGW is push-down I was still able to use it (the non big-bore)
Interesting. If I read that correctly, I could buy the big-bore for my stock shifter and be fine for the MGW conversion later.
Sponsored