RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Got the dang thing out an drove it today for the first time this year. "Peaceful Easy Feeling" by the Eagles came up on the radio about 2 seconds after I started the car....coincidence?

Cheers!
Sponsored

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Got the dang thing out an drove it today for the first time this year. "Peaceful Easy Feeling" by the Eagles came up on the radio about 2 seconds after I started the car....coincidence?

Cheers!

Took a drive myself, but it was 'The Long Run' playing.

Sponsored

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Not hard, just cut the little plastic tabs in the back..then tape it on the new one.
Very nice, Curious if the CF trim panel is more resistant to scratches? I would think it is better at hiding them due to the CF pattern.

Vettel-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice, Curious if the CF trim panel is more resistant to scratches? I would think it is better at hiding them due to the CF pattern.
That was the main reason I did it. Plus I coated this one with 3 layers to help with that. My black one was all scratched up.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I highly recommend applying 2 coats of cquartz on that plastic piece... it will stay scratch free for most of the small scratches. I also applied a small surface of xpel film at the bottom where you push with your hand when you close the lid...

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
... I decided to isolate myself on the deck today, and wash, polish and apply 2 coats of Carpro Gliss to my original shoes ...
DSC01368.jpg

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
You guys lucky with 2019+ with the new radiator support. I love to install those latches.

Looks good bud.
Can you expound on the radiator support?

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
I highly recommend applying 2 coats of cquartz on that plastic piece... it will stay scratch free for most of the small scratches. I also applied a small surface of xpel film at the bottom where you push with your hand when you close the lid...
Which cquartz do you recommend? Can you post a link to the product you were using.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Which cquartz do you recommend? Can you post a link to the product you were using.
https://www.detailedimage.com/CarPro-M53/Cquartz-UK-Edition-P923/30-ml-S1/

With 30ml you can do a whole car once. I recommend 2 layers for maximum protection. You won't believe how hard that thing becomes once settled.
For maximum shine, as in mirror shine, Gliss is the thing, and it works well on top of cquartz. If you do gliss, only need one layer of cquartz.

https://www.detailedimage.com/CarPro-M53/Gliss-P1568/50-ml-S1/

I have my whole car now, including wheels, done with cquartz UK and Gliss on top... I am no longer concerned about swirl marks, not possible.

You don't need to do this, but I am OCD with my car paint... but : For monthly maintenance (about every second or third wash) , I use Reload which keeps it nice shinny, and buffs out any water spots , etc.

https://www.detailedimage.com/CarPro-M53/Reload-Spray-Sealant-P605/400-ml-S1/

Check out my previous post on how water repellent is Gliss once flashed on the paint.