BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Diode dynamics? I was thinking about doing this. How difficult was install?
yes. Diode Dynamics.

Install wasn’t overly difficult. The hardest part was all the screws for getting the bumper off. Watched the video on cjponyparts to get a handle on it... The screws in the fender area to remove the bumper were a slight pain and the worst ones to get.

Just give yourself plenty of time, take your time, and read the provided instructions and watch the video to get comfortable with the install.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
yes. Diode Dynamics.

Install wasn’t overly difficult. The hardest part was all the screws for getting the bumper off. Watched the video on cjponyparts to get a handle on it... The screws in the fender area to remove the bumper were a slight pain and the worst ones to get.

Just give yourself plenty of time, take your time, and read the provided instructions and watch the video to get comfortable with the install.
Just FWIW, the tabs on the bumper can be a issue. The tabs fit between the fender and some blocks behind the bumper. On some cars the clearance is so tight, the tabs get torn on removal. On my car the tab on the driver side slipped out no problem. On the passenger side it was almost impossible to pull clear without tearing. Luck of the draw. You see a lot of S550s with external fasteners on the bumper because the tabs broke. No way of knowing how many could have survived with more TLC while removing. Ford improved things on the 2018s up but I suspect the newer GT350s are still like they were in 2015-17.

Last edited:

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Went for a drive after it’s been in the garage for a week while I was in north Minnesota closing on my new house, which has a two space garage. I’ll add insulation to it and perhaps a heater. Going to get a Wrangler Rubicon to park next to the 350. Plus space for a Panigale too.

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Just FWIW, the tabs on the bumper can be a issue. The tabs fit between the fender and some blocks behind the bumper. On some cars the clearance is so tight, the tabs get torn on removal. On my car the tab on the driver side slipped out no problem. On the passenger side it was almost impossible to pull clear without tearing. Luck of the draw. You see a lot of S550s with external fasteners on the bumper because the tabs broke. No way of knowing how many could have survived with more TLC while removing. Ford improved things on the 2018s up but I suspect the newer GT350s are still like they were in 2015-17.
I broke one on the drivers side. Passenger side came out with no issues. Used gorilla glue to glue the tab back. No issues on the reinstall.

Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Brought my 8 year old out for a quick drive to the bank. Taught him the gear positions and let him do the shifting for part of the ride. He’s not a gear head but maybe he’ll get there one day....

GBGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT350 W/lightning blue stripes
Steeda Magneride Ultimate Handling Dual Rate Springs, Camber Plates, Rear Camber Adjustment Kit, Delrin Subframe bushing inserts.

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
Anyone know where to buy just this emblem? I want to put it on the carbon piece. 3 Tape?
Ford does not sell just the emblem. It comes attached to the panel. I have not seen an aftermarket emblem.

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Ford does not sell just the emblem. It comes attached to the panel. I have not seen an aftermarket emblem.
I would think he should be able to remove it from the existing panel. A little Goo Gone and some fishing line perhaps?

Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
This came in the mail today!!!

Anyone know where to buy just this emblem? I want to put it on the carbon piece. 3 Tape?
AC-TG15FDMU_01_grande.jpg
esgsrghdrhdr.jpg
better get the correct one so you dont get the keybord warrior started

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Had Caster/Camber plates installed, washed her and stuffed it in the trailer for trip to Daytona Track time this coming weekend.
Sponsored