Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
@ Crazymahem
@ Tomster

There is a thread going where I believe Paul, (one of the vendors) is having issues with Ford about his engine. Basically they did not want to warranty it because he had a UPR catch can, and they felt the car may had other mods that caused the issue.

That's it in a nutshell basically.
Sponsored

Puffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Black W/ Blue Stripes (H4044)
@ Crazymahem
@ Tomster

There is a thread going where I believe Paul, (one of the vendors) is having issues with Ford about his engine. Basically they did not want to warranty it because he had a UPR catch can, and they felt the car may had other mods that caused the issue.

That's it in a nutshell basically.
Would it still be the same if you had a FP catch can

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
^^^ Yeah sorry guys that was just my frustration coming out for the way the are treating Paul's claim. It's a window into the nightmare scenario of having the dealer/mfg playing games with my hard earned money.

With that said the garage door wrap is nice quality work but for me to throw that much support behind a manufacturer their record would have to be spotless.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Yikes. There's enthusiasm and then there's that. What happens when you sell the car?
He's got two R's. I think one of them is probably forever. That's my plan as well.

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
What did I do to my GT350 today? Drove it! Went for a nice Labor day holiday weekend drive!
:ford:
DSCN0352small.jpg
DSCN0347small.JPG
DSCN0367small.JPG

Etchhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
Finally got around to installing my N4S (Satin R-Spec) with 305&325 MP4S tires. Figuring out lug bolts that fit with the wheels was a bit tricky but eBay came through with a decent setup I'm happy with. Took car for drive and was very pleased with feel/sound/feedback. I then confirmed pressure/torque and all was good.

I also installed the rear-seat kit from Ford Performance (through CJ Pony). I typically take little kids (9&6) to school so having option to use the Ford was a goal of mine. My three previous cars didn't support back seats (without a lot of work).
IMG_0406.JPG
IMG_0407.JPG
IMG_0408.JPG
IMG_0401.JPG

Random driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor 2017 GT350R
Finally got around to installing my N4S (Satin R-Spec) with 305&325 MP4S tires. Figuring out lug bolts that fit with the wheels was a bit tricky but eBay came through with a decent setup I'm happy with. Took car for drive and was very pleased with feel/sound/feedback. I then confirmed pressure/torque and all was good.

I also installed the rear-seat kit from Ford Performance (through CJ Pony). I typically take little kids (9&6) to school so having option to use the Ford was a goal of mine. My three previous cars didn't support back seats (without a lot of work).
Nice work! Wheels and tires look great.

On the back seat, call me crazy, but I only installed the seatbelts (and not the entire rear seat kit). Has worked great so far. Kiddos seem well strapped in back there. And I like the idea (minor I know) of the weight savings from the lack of rear seats materials.

Stoked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS/2016 GT350/2002 Audi A4
If you don't mind me asking what will you have the ngauge show you? Like what will you constantly leave on the screen?
Haven't really fleshed that out. Most of the time it stays off. If I turn it on it shows the usual 4 things: RPM, Speed, IAT and air/fuel.

I got it all installed (along with the Shelby transmission scoop) earlier this week.

When the tank was half full I filled it up with 101 octane race fuel. I assume (didn't check an app or anything) this would get me to somewhere around 93 or 94 with the 91 that was already in there.

The car pulls, that's for sure. I'm feeling a difference. Still a little nervous about going full E85, but this was a first step. So far the tune has been flawless.

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I monitor alc %, spark, knock, and the 0 or 1 for when it's learned the fuel

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Nice work! Wheels and tires look great.

On the back seat, call me crazy, but I only installed the seatbelts (and not the entire rear seat kit). Has worked great so far. Kiddos seem well strapped in back there. And I like the idea (minor I know) of the weight savings from the lack of rear seats materials.
Based on the picture above, I would be concerned if you were rear ended with the kids back there.

Etchhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
Based on the picture above, I would be concerned if you were rear ended with the kids back there.
I would agree, there isn't much to the rear seat delete kit and kids could go right through it you were hit from back. You've got the hard part done (shoulder belts) I highly recommend getting those seats in for hauling the kids. Pretty comfy and it looks good with the R Recaro seats- perfect match.

For tracking the bottom comes right out p, and the backs are just one bolt each then slide out as well.

Random driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor 2017 GT350R
I would agree, there isn't much to the rear seat delete kit and kids could go right through it you were hit from back. You've got the hard part done (shoulder belts) I highly recommend getting those seats in for hauling the kids. Pretty comfy and it looks good with the R Recaro seats- perfect match.

For tracking the bottom comes right out p, and the backs are just one bolt each then slide out as well.
Good thoughts, I agree Zombo and Etchead. But my kids rarely ride back there. My car isnt a daily driver - I just wanted the seatbelts in case I happened to be driving and had to go pick up the kiddos in a pinch. I'd rather they ride in my SUV.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
I drove all over Central Florida buying water, batteries, flashlights and shotgun shells. Fing Hurricane
Sponsored