What did you do to your GT350 today?

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Shift knob finally came in after 2 months! Tried to match my blue stripes, close enough. Feels fantastic. Probably the best shifter feel I can get without going MGW.

36780025382_7fd18ce3dc_b.jpg
Were you somehow able to save the original one ?
Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Plan on washing it this evening. Haven't driven it all week as I've been driving my new (to me) DD. Used 2017 Ruby Red Fusion Titanium. I decided that I didn't want to put any more DD miles on the Shelby.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Awesome garage door

Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Very cool garage door wrap! It came out great.

I also noticed the fine print below Ford Performance that's states:
** Blow your GT350 motor and have a catch can on it? We won't honor the warranty **. :doh:

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Shift knob finally came in after 2 months! Tried to match my blue stripes, close enough. Feels fantastic. Probably the best shifter feel I can get without going MGW.

36780025382_7fd18ce3dc_b.jpg
Nice! What shift knob is this/where did u order from?

Puffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Black W/ Blue Stripes (H4044)
Custom painted JLT intake came in. The Ngauge from Lethal has been in town since the 19th, but I can't get 'Effin' FedEx to deliver the damn thing properly....So I have to go pick it up myself....Hope to have the Lund Flex Tune and intake in the car by next weekend....
If you don't mind me asking what will you have the ngauge show you? Like what will you constantly leave on the screen?

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
[MENTION=30808]MrCincinnati[/MENTION]

The options for our cars: http://www.raceseng.com/products/shift-knobs/ford/ford-mustang-gt350-2016

The exact one I ordered: http://www.raceseng.com/ashiko-big-bore-metallic-gate-1-m10x1-25mm-shifter-arm

Choose your color and Gate 1 engraving.

I chose this one because of the metallic finish best matching the paint style that comes with our cars, and it's also the only one I saw that has 2 stage powder coating for extra durability.

They also give discounts for military: http://www.raceseng.com/military-discount

Were you somehow able to save the original one ?
Thanks to all the horror stories regarding red loctite on the threads, and the one about 2 grown men manhandling the shift knob to remove it, I wasn't going aftermarket unless I could remove it. I had a rubber wrench on hand, and wrapped a towel over the shift knob and was able to remove it in one good piece. No loctite on the threads, thank goodness.

did my garage wrap a couple days ago.
Wow, that is bad ass! :cheers:

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
[MENTION=30808]MrCincinnati[/MENTION]

The options for our cars: http://www.raceseng.com/products/shift-knobs/ford/ford-mustang-gt350-2016

The exact one I ordered: http://www.raceseng.com/ashiko-big-bore-metallic-gate-1-m10x1-25mm-shifter-arm

Choose your color and Gate 1 engraving.

I chose this one because of the metallic finish best matching the paint style that comes with our cars, and it's also the only one I saw that has 2 stage powder coating for extra durability.

They also give discounts for military: http://www.raceseng.com/military-discount
Awesome, thanks man!

Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Oil change and rear diff fluid/friction modifier change. A little over 6000 miles.

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Did run the pump to get fluid out of cooler? Do a search we found out how to run it with a forscan.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
** Blow your GT350 motor and have a catch can on it? We won't honor the warranty **. :doh:
Wha wha what??????

This is the first I saw of this. Fact or fake news?

bahzuercher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350r
Lloyd logo mats and Custom painted JLT CAI with Lund Flex Tune installed today.

Only had time for a little test drive to make sure everything was tight/working. Didn't get on it that much, just a little pull...I'm currently still with a nearly full tank of 91, the car felt a little more responsive right off idle. In fact the tail kicked out a little, which is something that's never happened before. No lights, no stutter or anything like it, just smooth and more responsive. The intake fits ok, but the tube was tell getting on the coupler and despite checking and double checking, the fitment isn't all the way down. The filter rubs on the hood a little. I saw some scratching that I'll have to touch up, and I added some yellow electrical tape in the meantime to keep it from getting worse. I'll email JLT to see if this is normal. Again, everything fits very snug, and I can't see anywhere it's not properly seated...
Did the flex tune and jlt intake yesterday as well. Noticed a little whistling when I get on it, I'll have to recheck my clamps on the intake. Noticed the same responsiveness improvements as well. Also installed a garage line pedal mount.

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
[MENTION=13658]TDC[/MENTION] huh? what? Did I miss something?

I also noticed the fine print below Ford Performance that's states:
Sponsored